Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most Secure CMS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thought I would raise this discussion with you all. For a while I have been looking for a free CMS without major security flaws. Lessons learned from previous projects ;)

I can't cough up the cash for DMN.

Any suggestions? MuCore WebEngine?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Reaction score
I dont recommend mvcore, it has security holes, mucore too, but mucore is a better.

Dmn after you have enough money, but I prefer webengine, because its default running on the newest php version and thats why it has better security.

I am using 1.0.7 webengine, nearly recoded from zero, but I love it, so if you can code in php, than use webengine, it has nice code, easy to understand and add any feature what you just want.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WebCMS Forum by Ignea, great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Reaction score

WebCMS price (1 license): 150 usd? wtf..? than dmn cms... for this money you can buy so many things, this cms doesnt have any "cool" feature, so this features are okey for 30-50$ but for 150? lol.

The feature list is nearly nothing. Maybe later it will be better, but now totally useless to pay 150$ for this engine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I have made the decision to go for WebEngine 1.0.8 It seems to be the most reliable from what I gather, although I am still sure someone can find an exploit if they try long enough...

Is there anything I should be aware of with it RevolGaming? You say you recoded a lot, what was the reason? Security flaws, lack of custom options? Would be grateful for your answers, or some tips/tricks, althought I am not a php expert.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
some1 said webcms is same webengine recoded idk. but dmn is the best website secure and modules, also salvis (owner) is good coder, you can recomend something and he can write easily. but mvcore is good website, just need some fixes for security, also is cheapest, coder too is faster

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DMN CMS nothing else

EDIT:
Its your lucky day, dmncms just lower the price to 49$ :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Most recommended CMS

Hi guys,
lets help some guys who can’t decide which CMS they want to use..
ill share my personal experience with CMS that i used and the one that I’m using now,
Hopefully you will do that too and the readers will come to conclusion them selves...

ok so ill start,
i used MUCORE at the beginning, it has a lot of features and i had a great time until hackers showed up and really made rough time for me, the security is kinda not really good... its fully open source coded so it great if you can develop your own site..

later on i tried MVCORE, its pretty good, the problem with MVCORE was that every day they release new hotfix, and it wasn’t that great to update your site every day or week by finding new hole.. my friend still using it and it was good for him... MVCORE have good looking market, lottery and more features.. the owner is a nice person who actually active in this forum as well, but now he’s working on new cms and he is not always available.. one more thing, if you do buy MVCORE buy the updating one bcuz i bought the not updating one at first and after i saw the whole hot fixing things he’s adding to the security it got me kinda screwed.. sorry for the language haha...

now I’m using DMNCMS and really its the greatest one i used for long time now.. it is like bulletproof on the security level.. really, I’m getting tones of douchebags that trying to do bad things to us and DMN really effective on that level.. also the owner of the CMS, Salvis, is a really great person and he keep updating the CMS all the time.. you have multiple donation systems here and things working smooth and fast as fu*k! haha, umm what else, there is a very good looking market and many many features and salvis working on new modules now so I’m sure it will be greater and greater.. it worth like every dollar i invested.. also DMNCMS has a multi database on one page support that make life way much easier.. i recommend you to check that out!

but that only my opinion.. what yours?
have a great discussion :)

LOL...
i've also worked with all the CMS available ^_^ and paid for them too...

DMN MUCMS is the best :)

Dmncms unique features :)

Still everyday talking about that? Most secured cms, most recommended cms...
There are so many web developers, just take one of them.
The best cms is which is made just for you.

there are some simple and cheap but secure webs? All sellers are so expensive for new servers dev.

there are some simple and cheap but secure webs? All sellers are so expensive for new servers dev.
dmn really decrease his prices... check it out

I suggest DMN CMS, if there is some problems Salvis always help (when he have time). And yes there is packages with low prices now. Like license for 50 eur, but monthly fee is higher at same time, but if you buy lifetime license, you pay amazing low monthly fee, and also you can buy license without monthly payments. Its good choice.
You can suggest your modules as well.

Use dmn cms on LGHost, they have good secured webservers, nobody will deface - hack it.

I know not everybody knows how to code a website. But I will always prefer a website developed according to my own needs rather than using a CMS.
Just by the fact you're using a CMS, you're not taking care of your server's security. That's my starting point.
People who doesn't know PHP for instance, you should really consider hiring a good developer and pay him for the final website, just like you want it to be. Give him a PSD or something with the design you like, and he shall do the rest. If you really want to invest in your server, that's a good move.
In my case, I'm developing my own website with all the common features most CMS have nowadays, but I'm not creating a CMS. The admin panel doesn't have things I don't need for example. It has the tools my gamemasters need and that's enough. Complex features only make your site more vulnerable, slower and complex.

I've been watching MU CMS' lately, I don't like any of them. The simple fact that they come in a so horrific encrypted way, that just scares the hell out of me.
Every time I see something like "needs IonCube ext." I throw up.

I know not everybody knows how to code a website. But I will always prefer a website developed according to my own needs rather than using a CMS.
Just by the fact you're using a CMS, you're not taking care of your server's security. That's my starting point.
People who doesn't know PHP for instance, you should really consider hiring a good developer and pay him for the final website, just like you want it to be. Give him a PSD or something with the design you like, and he shall do the rest. If you really want to invest in your server, that's a good move.
In my case, I'm developing my own website with all the common features most CMS have nowadays, but I'm not creating a CMS. The admin panel doesn't have things I don't need for example. It has the tools my gamemasters need and that's enough. Complex features only make your site more vulnerable, slower and complex.

I've been watching MU CMS' lately, I don't like any of them. The simple fact that they come in a so horrific encrypted way, that just scares the hell out of me.
Every time I see something like "needs IonCube ext." I throw up.

mucore 1.0.8 doesnt need ioncube ?

mucore 1.0.8 doesnt need ioncube ?
I think there are some "un-cracked" versions of mucore 1.0.8, but mucore itself has a bad security reputation, and its source code is really messed up. It doesn't follow any coding style, and executes a lot of useless database queries in plugins like the webshop one. And that's not the only thing that makes the website run really slow.
Looks like a 10 years old decided to learn PHP while creating MuCore (no offense meant). So, even if its source code is un-encrypted, I won't suggest mucore at all.

webengine doesnt need ioncube either

Hello I am selling license original IGCN and DMN for a lower price.

IGCN Season X Ep3
Toolkit Premium
Launcher Premium
+
DMN CMS Premium (Standard license)
Second License

Contact Skype: outended
PS: Licenses are original.

------
PT-Br
-----
Olá estou vendendo licença da IGCN e da DMN originais por um preço mais baixo.

IGCN Season X Ep3
Toolkit Premium
Launcher Premium
+
DMN CMS Premium Licença padrão
Sub Licensa

Contato Skype: outended
PS: As licenças são originais.

Reaction score

I do not recommend WebCMS for Ignea. After paying in full the web, through CuentaDigital, they never made the installation or delivery of the product.
Both Ignea, as the owner of ThezHost, "andryus". They refused to give me back my money. After that I was blocked in his facebook and skype that are his methods of contact.

Demas is saying that their support was heavy at all times, have very limited schedules, and have little desire to respond.

I do not recommend it, in my case, it was a horrible experience.

Be careful with these types of people, they usually give good face, and end up being something else.

Reaction score
I do not recommend WebCMS for Ignea. After paying in full the web, through CuentaDigital, they never made the installation or delivery of the product.
Both Ignea, as the owner of ThezHost, "andryus". They refused to give me back my money. After that I was blocked in his facebook and skype that are his methods of contact.

Demas is saying that their support was heavy at all times, have very limited schedules, and have little desire to respond.

I do not recommend it, in my case, it was a horrible experience.

Be careful with these types of people, they usually give good face, and end up being something else.

would be nice to post some proofs about that, like some conversations/payment etc.
ps why u didnt refund on paypal by claiming case?

Reaction score
Hello, the payment by paypal is not sent, it is sent by Digital Account.
Then I leave the payment photo.

kubaa1 - Most Secure CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Hello, the payment by paypal is not sent, it is sent by Digital Account.
Then I leave the payment photo.

kubaa1 - Most Secure CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

1st you are also fault on trusting such payment ways, online bank payment or paypal is the most securest.
2nd where are your msgs for refund that you sent to them?

what else can u proof?
if u do, i will add it on this thread:
forum.ragezone.com/f192/fake-bad-muonline-developers-services-1083311/

Back