Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Most Secure CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Cuenta Digital is a payment method accepted, is published in your forum.
I was more comfortable paying for there.

2) I leave you the test messages. (I speak Spanish, Ignea too.)

kubaa1 - Most Secure CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

More images

The owner of ignetwork, and ThezHost, works with him. He is in charge of receiving the payments. Here a conversation, to reach an agreement.

Last edited:
Reaction score
all muonline services old forum / hosting only standup for stole people, all know that....... just use free files/websites...... and work on make it secure and adaptable what you need!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st you are also fault on trusting such payment ways, online bank payment or paypal is the most securest.
2nd where are your msgs for refund that you sent to them?

what else can u proof?
if u do, i will add it on this thread:
forum.ragezone.com/f192/fake-bad-muonline-developers-services-1083311/

Hey the proof that the user uploaded is true! Hi asks for support or refund and none of them are given to him, I can translate the hole conversation if you want. I was going to buy it from them, because they accept a local payment method from my country. But guess i will go with dmncms =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ignea developer now i can see like scammer :w00t: that guy think his cms with highest price is the best, just see code, modules and template = 20usd licence no more. that guy from ignetwork community they all are friends many scammers of course latino community dont have honor, they only want money, never give back

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been talking to neo6 from DmN CMS and he is awesome, I haven't purchased his soft yet and he already makes me feel like a customer! When I get all up and ready will clearly buy from him, thanks for all your reviews =)

Back