Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server/Cash Shop Configuration Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
i have some free time this days so i would like to help some people with muemu server files and cash shop, especially for newbies. There is a way to show you exactly how to do and not just make it for you, depend on what you need.

• Server configurations Drops/Spots/Shops and general all the changes in game,
  • Client configurations Item/Texts/Gates and more from client.
  • Cash shop changes, i will make your wish (just send me what you need to add)
    Limit is 27 Buffs/ChaosCards/Boxes and anything else (27 is enough and wont spend my whole day)
  • Balancing PvP/PvM depends on your server Reset.
  • Apply Dynamic Exp/ Dynamic Resets.
  • And more..

is not much, but is enough to show you and learn in same time.
So if you need any help, reply below with what exactly and send me message as well.

P.S: Some things can be done in few minutes/hours and some other requests up to day or more,
have fun

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't give a man a fish, but teach him how to fish!
If u have a free time and wanna help the community, u can create a lot of guides. ;) PPl will appreciate it

Reaction score
Don't give a man a fish, but teach him how to fish!
If u have a free time and wanna help the community, u can create a lot of guides. ;) PPl will appreciate it

There is a way to show you exactly how to do and not just make it for you

i am working on mu project is not really free time, but i can do stuff like this for newbies and only.
few messages already done.

Reaction score
How about PVP balance in Muemu Season 6? do you have? Mid server

There are many conditions to make this, balanced character is kinda easy since you have characters formulas based on "x" class pvp "y" class, other else is skills and buffs of characters and items modification,

How ever you can make some chars and test it, but be sure you have to make party war to suits good as well,
on my server im still working for the best but as i said before you can boost one class versus one thats better, or otherwise by % def/attack, or decrease-increase dmg/def.. if you need more tips or something else just pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back