Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Server feedback

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys ,
I just need a bit if your thoughts about a new server .

My plan will be the to make something completely different like :
A custom storyline with quests starting from lorencia and cover all the maps (Talk with NPC , kill that monster etc.)
No spots and HP/DMG of monsters increased .(Having a party will be a good idea .
Masterskill tree based on spec like (PVP/PVE)
No items in the shop (Hunt)
Custom mix for items , custom items .
Low exp.

I'm working on a project like that .

What do you think ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This will be extremely time consuming for low outcome. Trust me. On my current server is vastly different then what people know private servers to be. This often pushes people away. So you won't only need to edit everything but also learn to teach the player how to play. Many people will expect it to be a normal private server and leave once it's not.

Good idea. Buy will be extremely difficult to pull off.

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This will be extremely time consuming for low outcome. Trust me. On my current server is vastly different then what people know private servers to be. This often pushes people away. So you won't only need to edit everything but also learn to teach the player how to play. Many people will expect it to be a normal private server and leave once it's not.

Good idea. Buy will be extremely difficult to pull off.

I do agree, but on the other side u never know. He could make guides for everything in game internally or / and from the website/forum.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do agree, but on the other side u never know. He could make guides for everything in game internally or / and from the website/forum.

The alpha test will be soon , thank you guys for your toughts .

It will be something really different .

Back