Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Stats Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey , i just though of something for idea for private servers to have fun in-game ^^

well it is for no reset and resets servers .

everyday all characters stats get deleted . but vault , inventory not .

so if its high exp server u'll be max then next day again from 0 stats and level again.

and if its low exp then there will be fun in pvp and much challenge , parties in lvling , xD tEll me what u think.

karli

Reaction score
Resetting everyday would be pointless.. Players would spend most there time levelling up.

And I believe they'd get tired of this, maybe if you reset every week that'd give more time work up a character and at the end of the week hold some events/etc to name the champion etc.

Reaction score
Resetting everyday would be pointless.. Players would spend most there time levelling up.

And I believe they'd get tired of this, maybe if you reset every week that'd give more time work up a character and at the end of the week hold some events/etc to name the champion etc.

This with event is the good part of this "Server"..

Anyway not bad Idea,if u think every castle siege day like every 1 or 2 weeks.When you will have Guild winner,then u can do it Looks more profesional i think :p:

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anyone is to do this and want to succeed, they would need to invest money, re-think the whole drop system, change all monster stats, make some limits, some balancing and a lot of other poop...

While there might be some fun in the short term, I don't think you can have fun playing this type of server for more than a month before getting bored, just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back