Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Similar game to MuOnline (DarkStar Legends)

Reaction score
Hey guys, i dont know if this posted anywhere but i want to share a post from a blog.

Darkstar Legends : New Mu online Style MMO Detailed Preview

Hello mmositers,today we will take a look at a new Mu online " Clone .In Darkstar Legends you can Explore a large game world and kill countless creatures as you try to save it from the evil menace. The game has beautiful set of graphics that makes the whole experience a lot more immersive.You will be able to Forge unstoppable armor and epic weapons, ride divine mounts and join with players across the world as you fight to stop the Darkstar ,before it consumes everything.

All Classes

Bowmaster Archer
Long-range bow attacks, auxiliary magic
KarLi - Similar game to MuOnline (DarkStar Legends) - RaGEZONE Forums

Crossbow Archer
Long-range bow attacks, auxiliary magic
Flame Magician
Long range combat, attack and supportive magic

Great Sword Warrior
Melee, weapons stunts and special attacks

Ice Magician
Long range combat, attack and supportive magic

Paladin Warrior
Melee, weapons stunts & special attacks

Wings

People call this game " Mu Copy " mainly because of the Wings.The game uses a nice 3d tehnology for their wings animation. It has enough details and stunning visual effects. The most remarkable thing in the game are the wings. The Knight’s wings are a dull red, giving them an ominous look. The Knight shows the utmost dignity when the wings flap – their power making other characters tremble. The smell of the destruction and wrath caused by these bloody wings will haunt you.The Archer is a gender locked character in Darkstar Legends. Her green, slim and graceful elf wings have a sense of thriving beauty. Elves are most loved by the goddess of nature. Their appearance is pure, they are slender and have splendid wings. I love my sacred Archer, ready to draw her bow and eliminate evil!The Mage shows his divine justice with his pure white wings, shimmering like a deity descending from heaven.​

Mounts
Mounts in Darkstar Legends allow you to show off some unique flair, and have another added bonus: they give your character stat bonuses.Each Mount is endowed with basic and additional stats, both of which will enhance your character’s battle rating. In addition, the Mount also provides a Mount Skill for the character.​

Chess

The Chess hall is an unique feature of the game.The Chess Hall is only available for players Lvl 45 or above players and you can only enter once per day. You can play in the Solo or the Multiplayer Chess Hall. If you choose the Multiplayer mode, you’ll need at least 3or more players in your team. The more the players in your team, the more the EXP you can get! All the players in theteam should be nearby the Keeper of the Chess Hall to enter. If you want to be a match for the Chess King, try to forma team with 1 Knight, 2 Mages and 2 Archers.

Gameplay

there is also a blog that you can install the server (MYSQL)

What do you think?​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It looks really good and yes, it's similar to MU in many aspects. Definitely gonna try this out.

Thanks for sharing this KarLi!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[video=youtube;DTC2HD9Jmw8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=DTC2HD9Jmw8[/video]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is MuHelper better?

Sent from my iPhone.

Since MuHelper and Multiclienting, MU stopped being as good game as it was.

Otherwise from what this game shows in the videos. It doesn't have the look of items (Edit: apparently from the last video, they do have similiar items) from original MU nor inventory system. Nothing is really outstanding about this game.

MU graphics, even outdated is more appealing that this game graphics which is overly flashy and cliche.

This game doesn't seem to have any uniqeness at all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I though that it's a standalone. But anyway, it shouldn't be an argument for their case. Take a look at quality of Drakensang online. It's also a web game and it's very polished.

I think that there is no way for MU to be any significant brand in MMORPG industry anymore. Webzen is waay to late with Mu Online 2 and they showed nothing that could be better than Lost Ark or Lineage Eternal...

Reaction score
Oh, I though that it's a standalone. But anyway, it shouldn't be an argument for their case. Take a look at quality of Drakensang online. It's also a web game and it's very polished.

I think that there is no way for MU to be any significant brand in MMORPG industry anymore. Webzen is waay to late with Mu Online 2 and they showed nothing that could be better than Lost Ark or Lineage Eternal...

Well that game is developed by a better Team that is founded since 2002 so there is no doubt for that, darkstar legends isnt even on wikipedia, maybe its because its because its from asian development side and its just like those p2p games made :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmmm other low graphics :p

This is not only bad graphics. This game just basically doesnt have any sense :D My character is running, killing some stuff and teleporting randomly and all I have to do is press "Complete" on quests. I cannot call this a game.

Put Community First
Reaction score
if you make little changes on the mu client and you make better quality images in photoshop, you can create better graphic in the mu too.

Technically it's a little more than that, because the models would still be low poly with a better texture wrap. Photoshop doesn't handle complex geometry in 3D objects very well nor does it export to the MU format (as far as I'm aware, there's only a 3DSmax exporter).

War of the Immortals looks like something fun to try, now to try and find some files...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Isn't every Perfect World games already exploited, except for Neverwinter.

Which I could only remember having one private server way back being advertised here.

What I want people to make a private server off, is ELOA by Webzen.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ELOA would be great if not for the item looks. Base item models look nice but different item's doesn't change much except for textures..

Reaction score
I guess it take inspiration from MU. I play this quite sometime and it enjoyable because remind me to MU Online but this game doesn't have any uniqueness expect to present as they own IP to make look like original.

Back