Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More stable GS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YES!

What is more stable GS for you?
For me is 1.00.18

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
YES!

What is more stable GS for you?
For me is 1.00.18

All GameServer Are stable! They make unestable when they have customs really bad coded, and, if we want talk about Cracked GameServers its the same, things bad coded + Bad Unpack = Crash x99

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try not to not edit too much in GS and it will work like a charm!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The GS has never been entirely stable, until now at least as far as I know it hasn't been stabilized. My last server was built with v97 server and I did struggle quite a while in neutralizing the problems it had.

Nonetheless, v97 was my favourite - no exaggerated and unrealistic shiny armours, just plain medieval like gameplay.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All the popular files on RaGEZONE release subforum have 99,9% stability (I can't guarantee this on repacked and cracked files from specific teams). I find this hardly an issue anymore (I remember it was a big issue in 2006-2007, only 97d was stable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back