Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stable MU Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know server files arent perfect and i will never find a bugless release but im looking at least for the most stable free/cracked files here.

How good are x-team/muemu files? How about TitansTech? or the Evo-Team Season 2?
Im looking for files preferably from S1 to S4, but hey, if they're stable i dont really care if they're MU X part 2 lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
That's my Season 1 Project:

That is a small part of addons :)

If you are interested - PM me.

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
go for paid files, there are no perfect or bugless released free here in the community, even for the paid versions, but at least you got supports

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But which paid files? I'm interested in files from Season 2 to Season 4 as well,
and I don't see any paid files from those seasons that are still being worked on..

Reaction score
But which paid files? I'm interested in files from Season 2 to Season 4 as well,
and I don't see any paid files from those seasons that are still being worked on..

Don't even buy season 1/2/3/4/5/6 premium files, ITS NOT WORTH IT, many releases that might have few bugs that can be solved... seriously
whoever buys nowdays season2/3/4/5/6 files cuz they have few addons is either rich or has no idea what he is doing....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't even buy season 1/2/3/4/5/6 premium files, ITS NOT WORTH IT, many releases that might have few bugs that can be solved... seriously
whoever buys nowdays season2/3/4/5/6 files cuz they have few addons is either rich or has no idea what he is doing....

Soo... because you are learning how to code everyone should? Some peopleo doesn't have the time to learn, but they enjoy having a server, and they want to deliver the best they can for the users who play in it.

When it comes to low seasons, the best choice is go to the brazilian market... they are always coding good files, with nice customs and support. The only S2 i've seen with continous developing is from KinhoMace, so, that would be my recommendation. Regarding of this... I should also tell you that I never bought the files, but he has a very good reputation in the coding community from Brazil.

Reaction score
Soo... because you are learning how to code everyone should? Some peopleo doesn't have the time to learn, but they enjoy having a server, and they want to deliver the best they can for the users who play in it.

When it comes to low seasons, the best choice is go to the brazilian market... they are always coding good files, with nice customs and support. The only S2 i've seen with continous developing is from KinhoMace, so, that would be my recommendation. Regarding of this... I should also tell you that I never bought the files, but he has a very good reputation in the coding community from Brazil.

Coding? has nothing to do with what I POSTED Lol.
You dont even need coding/programming skills to fix few bugs in season 1/2/3/4/5/6 files, they are all easy and many are released already stable with good features, like i said, save your money if u wanna have fun managing a server on your own, if u got no time and u are lazy to work with any files then go buy whatever u want lol.

Back