Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

z-team.pro scam - Help please gave me a 10 Customization data s not that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You know how to install?
Well that depends. Maybe you can share it and we may try making it work....I dont think theres nothing new there....but who knows....maybe xD.

Spa: bueno eso depende. Capaz si los subis aca alguno de nosotros los pueda hacer andar, no creo personalmente que tengan nada nuevo....pero quien sabe.....en una de esas xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What I can see again are Data/world/terrain
15_debenter.att
97_ChaosCastleFinal.att
102_TournamentSquare.att
110_Nars.att
Otra de las cosas Event/ ArcaBattle.dat

For now I will not spend because they have given me something that was not the deal that is going to find out legal action against this person.

After you find out or see something I can not do anything about them the data fails to see that wave, supposedly a season Customization 10. But it was not what we agreed, I would receive a complete customer files + season 10. And it was not so .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
seria bueno que aportaras en el foro los archivos y alguno de seguro podra hacer algo xd

be good you will bring forum files and any insurance could do something XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It would be nice to hand me what you buy.

As a comment I'll see what I can do legally.

Then if I hand over the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Currently not.

As I mention I do not buy what a change. These personasme cheated. What you do is think less ree sell a scam.

By chance you look to install?

This is the error thats i have:

(other)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Esteban Fabian MiniMap load fine.

Esteban Fabian - z-team.pro scam - Help please gave me a 10 Customization data s not that - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back