Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

z-team.pro scam - Help please gave me a 10 Customization data s not that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Over 1 month and 2 to pay almost 570 dollars for a 10 EP 2 files s supposedly they have contacted me offering me VPS and ended estafandome by western...

You can see the whole video chat Skype.

Try to install the Data of customization in files s10 s 8 EP 2 and mini map gives me error. Can someone help me please?

Video: Pay for files and support and have cast me either.

Beware of these people, it is totally cheat.

=====
- They contact me the day before my birthday. Apparently these people know of scam, since the days of the birthday might make a sale in this case a scam.

- Then they start giving me details of the files season 10, new things things that could have on these files.

- After questions and good questions, I deside to buy the files pay them through Western ... Once payment will not come to meet me. I do not respond and invent the excuse that holiday are telling me that the next day I delivered the files. They never gave me.

- It took more than one and a half almost give me a Data that you do not have incomplete because new PCs and as they told me.

Is a SCAM really?

Last edited:
Reaction score
don't trust them i am a premium files user of z-team season 8.2 they also offer us that files but only showing pictures of glow lancer.,but look what happened to us premium users?.,we invested for nothing!., they have a real vps hosting we once host on them also but we leave them because they only wants money.,they always said that they have 24/7 customer service but they only online when your vps is near to date you will pay.,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If my cheated me an embarrassment.

I sent money again. What for! It can not be that these people do this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, first 500 for Paypal, second 570 for western union (for season 10). :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I If it was installed, the problem is I wanted some new files with the latest updates.

Reaction score
oh my!.,and your files need also a license to work am i right?.,us we already give up the license because z-team wants you to stick on there vps for that piece of license.,files are on the forum many additional functions & fixes unlike the original files they sold to us!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brilliant. What I got is a "Data", an alleged Customization season with 10. But do not install it. Like I cheated because I were told it had new pj, new everything and this Data I got no new PJ, or SQL files, or programs to run Mu, or client NOTHING.

Try installing the Data in files s 8 ep 2. And it gives me error minimap.

Reaction score
if your money was from Paypal you can send them message with this video and you'll claim your money back.
Z-Team "company" give up months ago and share source and files for free,not sure what can be there..

i'm not sure what can happen at all..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told them to send me money ree. Ant said that western union can not make ree funds. What I do best is a complaint.

I told them to send me money ree. I dijieron that western union can not make funds ree. What I do best is a complaint. But make a complaint do not want because it's not my idea to walk into legal trouble with these people is a waste of time and truth an ugly time. That still now I lost my money get in serious legal trouble really annoying and I do not want. Prefer warn here and upload the video to youtube to actual cases of fraud are conoscan and it is not anyone else ripped off by these Russian scammers.

The payment for Paypal is for s 8 ep 2. The last year. Claim this at this time it can't by not.

The western union transfer 23/06/2015.

Reaction score
I told them to send me money ree. Ant said that western union can not make ree funds. What I do best is a complaint.

I told them to send me money ree. I dijieron that western union can not make funds ree. What I do best is a complaint. But make a complaint do not want because it's not my idea to walk into legal trouble with these people is a waste of time and truth an ugly time. That still now I lost my money get in serious legal trouble really annoying and I do not want. Prefer warn here and upload the video to youtube to actual cases of fraud are conoscan and it is not anyone else ripped off by these Russian scammers.

The payment for Paypal is for s 8 ep 2. The last year. Claim this at this time it can't by not.

the best way is to refund your money!.,z-team is a dead team so be careful on dealing with them we have the same situation before they send us also that screenshots of glow lancer.,but on us we already suspected that its a scam and never deal with them.,

the best way is to refund your money!.,z-team is a dead team so be careful on dealing with them we have the same situation before they send us also that screenshots of glow lancer.,but on us we already suspected that its a scam and never deal with them.,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a person who is committed and have the data to Western ..., is a Russian. What is the person doing the psychology of scam and keeps the money.

Guaranteed z-team.pro leave scamming customers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is a person who is committed and have the data to Western Union, is a Russian. What is the person doing the psychology of scam and keeps the money.

Guaranteed z-team.pro leave scamming customers.

i am so sad for you friend.,there is many fix on the forum for season 8.2 of z-team us we are now using the files shared here in Ragezone and i can say its better than original z-team season 8.2 files we bought.,and also we are free to move on any hosting because we don't need that license poop.,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have hosting with:

I have another supplier and a real company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back