Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Test/Questions about MU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi mutizens, i have here some questions for players and servers owners MU, i want to collect data for see what points are most valuables for the people about this game. Take your time and if you want and you can, reply please!

1º) What is your favourite season/version of MU?

2º) Do you like "the reset system"? Or prefer reach maximum base level+master level without resets.

3º) All characters unlocked at the start, or you prefer go unlocking them with their requirements (MG require a character with level 220 etc...)? If all classes would unlocked at level 1, which class for you is the "OP class" at the start?

4º) High rates, medium rates or low rates server?

5º) Is MU Helper necessary at today for play MU? Do you play MU like the old times? (killing you the enemies without use external tools or now, MU Helper to automatize this)

6º) Do you consider trading, PvP and MMO environment the most important "things" in MU?

7º) The best and the worst things in MU (1 of each).

8º) Do you see viable SSF in MU? (SSF -> Solo self found, progress without trade, only with your own items. Rates like GlobalMU)

9º) Do you like the actual system to get experience in PvM? (autoleveling with MU Helper) or you prefer maps with a lot of spots and clean it by yourself?

10º) MU Offline..... with changes and adaptations (exp/drops rates, spots conf etc....) to single player..... could be cool like Diablo II, Grim Dawn etc.... or would need some "mechanics" that the game doesn't have?

This are all questions. i want to see players thoughts, if there is points where the big part of them have the same thought. Thank you in advance!. I will be the first to reply my own questions (what?)

1º) 99b for nostalgia. Season 10+ (For UI changes and GL character)
2º) No, i prefer base level+master level. I hate "eternal grind". i like to reach (or try it) get max level and have the best gear (if is possible)
3º) All characters unlocked is a good option, because you would can play with your favourite class if is one of the unlockable classes, without need create a "base class" to unlock it. DW is OP when he gets Evil Spirits, FE can be OP with quiver (boost damage) + triple shot. DL has high damage at the start, MG can leveling fast too if he use Energy build. The rest, are "slow" in low level.
4º) Without reset system, medium-low rates
5º) I think yes, the game mind has change time ago. I play sometimes a server without MU Helper (is blocked) and is cool pull and kill enemies by yourself, 99b nostalgia maybe?.
6º) Trading is a positive feature in RPG games, exchange items that you don't need for another can be worth for you. I don't do PvP usually, sometimes by fun, but "pvp players" sure consider this point the most important in the game.
7ª) The best: Medieval enviroment. The worst: Webzen (xD)
8º) At low level yes, is viable do SSF in MU (doing Shadow quests you get Ashcrow set + weapon and chance to get your tier one wings!). After that, you would need grind a lot to upgrade your gear, doing events and killing a lot of mobs.
9º) I prefer play MU for fun, MU Helper is cool for the people don't have time to play, or for "business", i respect them, but for play a game, i prefer do it by myself.
10º) We could can try.... Not?

P.D: Sorry if there is mistakes in the text, not is my main language xD

Reaction score
1) The season before SD bar got introduced. Season 6 is okay, too. Never played newer ones
2) I don’t like resets. Mu is not desiged to have them, which makes balancing difficult and introduces client side bugs.
3) +1 for unlocking
4) low/mid rates because most items are designed for lower characters
5) Limited Mu Helper (5-10 min max per hour or so), if rates are low.
6) Continous improvement of the own character in combination with playing with friends. Castle Siege is great when there are thousands of players, too.
7) Best: Glowing sets xD, Worst: Cheaters, boring grinds
8) It’s possible and makes sense. Would lead to more diversity in characters. Not all would just buy the “best” kind of set or weapon.
9) Using Mu Helper all the time is for lazy players. Would remove that from a single player game. There should be ways to gain considerable more experience in a shorter time, e.g. by playing events or finishing quests.
10) Could be cool, but it’s missing something like a story... a goal to achieve to “finish” the game. Co-op mode to play with friends would be nice, too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Doesn't really matter if offers a good gameplay.

2) Maximum level without resets.

3) All characters unlocked. Dark Lord would be the most OP but just for some levels.

4) Low to Medium rates.

5) Yes, Mu Helper is necessary because the game does not offer a secondary way to lvl up or get jewels like afk, obviously this depends on settings.

6) Trading, PvP, PvE, MMO. There must be a balance between everything that offers.

7) The best thing: The different ways you can improve your items.
The worst thing: Limited FPS. This is not a game feature but is annoying.

8) Yes. But maybe will be harder.

9) Quests, Dungeons and Events. I don't like auto leveling.

10) I don't think MU Online would be good for single player with current mechanism. Perhaps you need to add quests and dungeons to add a sort of history or something to follow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TY for your answers!!

Cmon guys!! more than 100 views and only 2 mutizens contribute to this "mini study"? xD

Talking about quests, if you're new in a server (globalmu or low rates server), quest that reward you with dragon/ashcrow and items + chaos weapon +4 + opt are cool, but the firsts quests only for exp and zen isn't enough, is better use MU Helper for hours that travel to Buffer to complete the quest, what rewards every time you complete the quest can be interesting? i thought in PC points or Goblin Points, something worth that you will can use in the future, zen and exp is easy to get killing monsters, a quest point system for use them in Shop for special items (exp rings, buffs etc....) can be interesting. For example:

Spider Hunt!, Kill 10 spiders, 2000 exp, 1 PC Point or Goblin Point, next quest, when you reach level 15 (Dispose of the Town Plunderers!) 12000 exp, 2 PC Points or Goblin Points etc...

Maybe monster quantity is big when quest required you slay 100 determinated enemies, and only you see 4 or 5 every 30 seconds, big spots? or reduce quantity of monsters in the quests? (talking about MU Offline)

Greetings!

Reaction score
1º) What is your favourite season/version of MU?

For nostalgia sake i'd say S3 ep1. But every season is good as long as it is without bugs

2º) Do you like "the reset system"? Or prefer reach maximum base level+master level without resets.

Never loved resets.

3º) All characters unlocked at the start, or you prefer go unlocking them with their requirements (MG require a character with level 220 etc...)? If all classes would unlocked at level 1, which class for you is the "OP class" at the start?

depends. On a low rate server i'd say lock them up. On a high rate it has no meaning.

4º) High rates, medium rates or low rates server?

Low -medium exp, low drop.

5º) Is MU Helper necessary at today for play MU? Do you play MU like the old times? (killing you the enemies without use external tools or now, MU Helper to automatize this)

MuHelper is great. Although it causes a lot of AFK play.

6º) Do you consider trading, PvP and MMO environment the most important "things" in MU?

I'm a PVM player, i don't like pvp. So for me trading and PVM are the most important aspects

7º) The best and the worst things in MU (1 of each).

the best thing is playing with other players and make new friends.
The worst thing is the client. It sucks.

8º) Do you see viable SSF in MU? (SSF -> Solo self found, progress without trade, only with your own items. Rates like GlobalMU)

With no trading? No.

9º) Do you like the actual system to get experience in PvM? (autoleveling with MU Helper) or you prefer maps with a lot of spots and clean it by yourself?

It really doesn't matter. I used to play with MuHelper on while chatting.

10º) MU Offline..... with changes and adaptations (exp/drops rates, spots conf etc....) to single player..... could be cool like Diablo II, Grim Dawn etc.... or would need some "mechanics" that the game doesn't have?

You clearly can't play multiplayer events like the castle siege.

Back