Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tips for make a antihack..

Reaction score
Hi.. i will leave some tips to can make a better antihack with the source files that can find in this forum or start making 1 from 0.

Well somebody know that we can detect a cheats with different ways..

1- Using ReadProcessMemory: This API can be used to READ PROCESS MEMORY like your name say.
We need Enum all process to check 1 by 1 and later read a region of memory. Can find some example in google..
This method is very nice but need work with other API to can make it more stronger.

Example: Get a base of memory of a process some like that..
HANDLE hMod = GetModuleHandle("NAME PROCESS OR DLL")this just will work in the process that are running our antihack.You can find more way to Get base of memory of any process running in google. If the cheats is code in .net will have a random memory than is more hard detect it just with read memory. Than we will need use the base of memory of the process to detect it more easy..
example our hMod is = 0x70f0000; and we need read 0x70f5000 than we make a dump where have some data to detect the cheat. but we will have a problem this have random memory not every time will have the same base of memory. than using GetModuleHandle or whatevert that you like. With that everytime we will have the original base of memory.
if the data of cheat are in 0x70f5000 and our base of memory is 0x70f0000 we just need make a substraction some like
0x70f5000 - 0x70f5000 = 5000 -> this is the distance from memory base to data of program that we can read

than we can use ReadProcessMemory baseofmemory+5000 and with that we can detect cheats create with .NET

is hard to explain i'm very bad making tutorials XD sorry

2-Reading title of windows using some like FindWindow... this is very bad becouse is very easy bypass but is 1 point more for security.

3-Reading Modules(DLL) loaded in memory.. we can read all dll from all process using
[h=3] .. with that we can get all process and dll running..[/h]using it + GetModuleHandle(get memory base) + ReadProcessMemory = very stronger and more hard for bypass

4-Using fopen this is other method that can be used to detect cheats.. is like ReadProcessMemory
but maybe a little more hard to understand

5- To do a antihack more hard to bypass you need load the function in a loop of process that you are running.
Example in muonline you can put the function ReadHacks(); inside loop where draw item text etc.. but this function need be called from a createthread to avoid lag than will be impossible stop or kill thread of our antihack.

6-When somebody inject code and disable some api like ReadProcessMemory we can check it with assembler code or simple using LoadLibrary("NameDll that have api disable") and later we use GetProcAddress and here we compare data using memcmp or writing in assembler
memcmp(dataorignal,adressofapi,sizeof(dataoriginal)

7-We dont need a antihack server side to make it more hard to bypass.. is better if you antihack have some data of process where you are using it. example:
In muonline the antihack dll can load some customs. Then you will always need to load the antihack to play.
8-How detect speed hack... in next chapter:p

Well i cant remember more at this moment.. i dont want make source code if you really want learn or If you want to contribute make your own source and share with us here in ragezone to learn more.
sorry but i'm very bad trying write a tutorial or whatever XD...

if you can understand it then maybe you can win some money or scam people how many people in this forum XD.

I DONT SELL NOTHING LONG TIME AGO.

sorry again for my bad ENGLISH!!!

i accept opinions.. THANKS :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Thank you Pinkof for sharing your knowledge.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No one can do antihack for my "main" at the moment, even if I pay.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
No one can do antihack for my "main" at the moment, even if I pay.

Like MUnoob said is your main packed? and are they already a anti hack built into it? What files are you using?

Liveguard supports the higher seasons a lot of anti hacks do. I think maybe muemu anti hack does no idea though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They have no way, interested can send "main" for your reference

S902, as to which team's server, I'm not sure

Back