Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Good/Trust - Trusted Developer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sup, I am here to create a little Discussion on who are the Good and Trust Team out there that has not been heard of but they are trust worthy. Let us know who you deal with and recommend them to us.

1st.
Team Name: IGCN - International Gaming Center Network
They have their own Source of Latest Seasons of MuOnline, Season6, Season9 and etc..
Leader : @Wizzy, @Drakelv, @Bigman, @Dudi
Price Type : Acceptable/ Cost monthly updates
Time to Deliver product: Almost Instant
Comment: Team is the best team alive in pushing forth to High end updates in the MuOnline Emulator, I salute this team for almost instant or 12hour respond for submitting a ticket and has not been less satisfied. Files are great, updates are always flooding in per week, too many update till I'm lazy to update.
Overall Rating: 9/10

2nd.
Person Name: @FCV2005 - Florea Cristian
Design and PSD Creator of Website/Launcher for MuOnline and other MMO
Price Type: Affordable
Time to deliver product: Rather slow, not sure why (Maybe to many girlfriends)
Comment: FCV is one of the trust Design around, he been around for more than 10 Years now. He is still active you can find him on ragezone somewhere. He work are not so original, but he will make the best out of it for you. He's not a full PSD design who starts from scratches. He combination and Ripping website skills are superb. :sneaky2:
Overall Rating: 8/10

3rd.
Team Name: DMN CMS
Name: Salvis/Neo/Wozzy/MarcoNet/FCV2005/FloreaCristian
Website for MuOnline.
Price: Expensive for Purchasing but cheap per month
Time to Deliver Product: Stable/Almost instant
Comment: This is who create DMN CMS is really good Coder, you might feel a little limited on the feature and template and if you know your way round it, it is good. Support is good, Salvis actually comes via Teamviewer to help you with your errors and some modification if you have any. It a good and friendly person to be dealing with

I hope you just realize there is no Perfect 1. But maybe u just have some, let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Website services
from Salvis

Professional work, advanced website, support,updates everything perfect,
im customer of DMN CMS almost 1 year, there is not problems.
10/10

Antihack Services
Liveguard - Antihack - WebsiteAntidoss/Web-Server hosting.
from Mecanik

Trusted guy, always working hard, active support, no matter when he will be there.
Updates and more are included,
excellent 10/10

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
1st.
Team Name: IGCN - International Gaming Center Network
They have their own Source of Latest Seasons of MuOnline, Season6, Season9 and etc..
Leader : @Wizzy, @Drakelv, @Bigman
Website: News - MuOnline Server Files - IGC-Network Services
Price Type : Acceptable/ Cost monthly updates
Time to Deliver product: Almost Instant
Comment: Team is the best team alive in pushing forth to High end updates in the MuOnline Emulator, I salute this team for almost instant or 12hour respond for submitting a ticket and has not been less satisfied. Files are great, updates are always flooding in per week, too many update till I'm lazy to update.
Thanks, but please add Dudi to credits of IGCN too.

Back