Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Are there still any old version servers left out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

eDz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would love to play some old version mu online , like 97d+99i , or 97p+ . It doesnt matter what kind of exp there is , or its MAX ( fun server ) or other...

So please write server names here , bellow !

Don Corleone
Reaction score
I would love to play some old version mu online , like 97d+99i , or 97p+ . It doesnt matter what kind of exp there is , or its MAX ( fun server ) or other...

So please write server names here , bellow !

well you can try google :)

faronnia.com
Reaction score
Forsaken Mu is very old. But very boring... and playerbase is bad. They lost a lot of their players over the years.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Look out for BattleZoneMU , lots of players online on 97d

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Huh.. JamaikaMU has been on for a little while now

King of the bongo
Reaction score
in Latvia, muDOTpartylifeDOTlv some time ago was pretty popular...

Yeah , really old.. i found this server lots of years ago when I started playing MU for my first times :D:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
If you can speak/tolerate spanish (100% spanish) come to my server :D
Why spanish? why not english?...
You hate outsiders? :scared:

Think bout' it , you will get 3x more players then actual number :)

Reaction score
Actually... look for a server with 1200 online everyday in English. How many are out there? How many have 1000 vip users and give away computers and others every couple of months? HOW MANY DO NOT SELL ITEMS? :-D I do not hate outsiders but Latin American players have a lot of more heart and strength when it comes to Mu.

Also, even if English is used a lot Spanish is the way to go. There is no continent that speaks English. There is an entire one that speaks Spanish.

Maybe after we wipe again (not soon, 5 years and counting), maybe if we open another server.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also, even if English is used a lot Spanish is the way to go. There is no continent that speaks English. There is an entire one that speaks Spanish.

Mind saying which continent is that?
Because even if you consider south america as a continent(which is not), more than half of its population does not speak spanish.

Reaction score
Yes, I was making a point. And even tho we are not a continent we also use the term as we please. USA citizens call their country North America, when its also not true, its part of north america... but its not.

The other thing you wrote I did not understand.

more than half of its population does not speak Spanish

I was talking about them all speaking Spanish when if you aim for international players you have to deal with 20 languages therefor you must read cry babies in a lot more tongues. For what? NOTHING

Now if you claim more than half south Americans cant speak Spanish then you my friend are crazy.

In 1999, there were 358 million people speaking Spanish as a native language and a total of 417 million people worldwide. Currently this figure up to 450 million people. It is the second most natively spoken language in the world, after Mandarin Chinese. Mexico contains the largest population of Spanish speakers. Spanish is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.

Maybe some of you should learn about Spanish and gain some players:

FYI: There are more Spanish speaking Mutizens than any others, when you see JMK exclude I see you loosing players :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I was making a point. And even tho we are not a continent we also use the term as we please. USA citizens call their country North America, when its also not true, its part of north america... but its not.

The other thing you wrote I did not understand.

I was talking about them all speaking Spanish when if you aim for international players you have to deal with 20 languages therefor you must read cry babies in a lot more tongues. For what? NOTHING

Now if you claim more than half south Americans cant speak Spanish then you my friend are crazy.

Maybe some of you should learn about Spanish and gain some players:

FYI: There are more Spanish speaking Mutizens than any others, when you see JMK exclude I see you loosing players :D

More than 50% of South America population is from Brazil, and Brazilians doesn not speak spanish.

Btw, I don't understand why did you bring Mexico to the discussion? Because Mexico is from North America.

To end this mess:
South America, Central America and North America aren't continents, America is. And americans speak many different languages, portuguese, spanish, english, french, etc.
You are wrong, just accept it...

Reaction score
I will delete all offtopic later.

Sir, you are crazy to think that Spanish is less used in America. Did you know Spanish is mandatory now on all Schools in Brazil? :p Did you know in all other America's countries NO OTHER LANGUAGE IS MANDATORY?

Spanish is important in Brazil because of its proximity to and increased trade with its Spanish-speaking neighbors, and because of its membership in the Mercosur trading bloc and the Union of South American Nations. In 2005, the National Congress of Brazil approved a bill, signed into law by the President, making Spanish language teaching mandatory in both public and private secondary schools in Brazil.

Colombia 45,644,023
Spain 40,525,002
Peru[4] 29,546,963
Venezuela[5] 26,814,843
Ecuador[6] 14,573,101
Guatemala[7] 13,276,517
Cuba[8] 11,451,652
Bolivia[9] 9,775,246
Honduras[10] 7,792,854
El Salvador[11] 7,185,218
Paraguay[12] 6,995,655
Costa Rica[13] 4,253,877