Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Video Season 6 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to implement this new GUI ?

(i know it was used on test server of korea and then removed. but still can this be modded to work?)

Also, anybody remember in which client version it can be found?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there a implement this new GUI ?

(i know it was used on test server of korea and then removed. but still can this be modded to work?)

Also, anybody remember in which client version it can be found?

i think its still in client and main.exe (gfx folder)

so need to be coded switch for interface

like webzen did in first release of season 6

if not search for client/patch 1.07V (1.07.48) or above

on webzen ftp ( )

switch for interface was in webzen launcher

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That interface was removed for a reason. Using it may lead to copyright infrigment of Blizzard Entertainment and you don't want to deal with that guys, isn't?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That interface was removed for a reason. Using it may lead to copyright infrigment of Blizzard Entertainment and you don't want to deal with that guys, isn't?

They would rather deal with private WOW servers first. Not a poor private MU server with 100 online players.

Webzen dont use it because they are a respectable company which dont wanna have copyright problems.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

but if 1 private mu server will make it work

i don't think Blizzard will care ^^

i guess they only care about official servers like globals

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I really doubt that blizzard would ever care about a private MU server... And if they do it means blizzard have no life, need to spend more time on diablo 3. :lol::lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to upset you guys but it's almost impossible to switch the interface.

Registry key related to it 'UiSelection' and all the code related to loading the interface have been removed.

I don't think a skin replacement would make the job since it seems it's related to .gfx files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to upset you guys but it's almost impossible to switch the interface.

Registry key related to it 'UiSelection' and all the code related to loading the interface have been removed.

I don't think a skin replacement would make the job since it seems it's related to .gfx files.

Yea i figured out the registry value.. Seems like new interface is removed from main.exe 01.07.45 and above.

BUT.. 01.07.44 have this new UI option in main. but the main is packed :/: So we cant do anything if its not unpacked.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
perfect world is only grinding and crappy effects....very lame game......mu was released in 2000(i think)and look at the graphics....i'll rather play silkroad...perfect world is a hack'n'slash who want's to be a mmorpg...they try to combine them but they dont "perfect" any of those sides(hack'n'slash or mmorpg)

wait for mu2 comming in 2011/2012 :D (official)
with graphic like xbox/ps3 games :d

and leave mu1 for mu lovers :D

doesn't matter how it looks, matters only fun :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats very nice guys, but i was trying to connect in my server test with a main 1.08a+ Cracked released by Tomatoes and just i can't, when i put in my account and password just stay "Flying around" the intro, after 30 seg i get disconnect message...

what i can do to try this main on my server test?...

New procotol is not supported on released server files? :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back