Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website and Game Server on separate hosting company

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i did some research you use :

all are with ddos security just select one.

At how much PPS do you get kicked out?
Don't tell me it's unlimited, I won't believe that . ^_^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At how much PPS do you get kicked out?
Don't tell me it's unlimited, I won't believe that . ^_^
lol of course its not unlimited, also if you know unlimited DDOS protection tell me i will rent from them :)
-Staminus is good for mu servers including basic level protection and can be protect you against some TCP and UDP attacks, actually i dont now how much PPS they offer with that but i guess almost 20-30k.
if you need more protection you need to pay for that price are really high but u will be secure.

-Sharktech offer free of charge DDOS protection up to 10gpbs and price better than staminus.
-DDHS offers base level attack price are good for mu server.
SEFlow offer 0.5 Gbps (free) and this will help a lot of mu servers. if you need more protection u must pay for it.

I did some research(still doing that) for mu servers because some server owners getting attack(i get before when we got 270+ players).
I hope this will help you.
@Dios : Staminus is best DC as i see but price are really bad for mu servers :)
and can you tell me what u use for ddos protection free or paid?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thats all about budget for your servers, actually i never sell donation items, i just offer VIP membership just for 5$(1months).
we get 270+ players in first 3 days but some kids attacked us, so we closed game..
Important thing : if you sell donation items ofc u can buy from them because that money is nothing for mu servers who selling items ;)

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Yeah, you are correct.

Without donations, no way, but with donations, you can surely use something decent ! :)

Back