Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Webzen to take over the private servers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They should have just removed gold channel, and wiped all accounts, and closed cash-shop, and removed multi-client support.
No need for 9999x, rebirth and free F.O items.

I actually like finding friends and fighting for spots.
I just didn't like grinding for 8 hours for 1 level.

I wonder what max reset will be, and what about grand reset?

I guess we wait 5 more days to find out.

RIP MU1, waiting MU2.

I dont think Grand Reset will be implemented

quality != quantity
Webzen and quality... you must be joking.

Let's give it a try,shall we?

Reaction score
webzen is challenging all private servers, they registered a domain here in brazil, look at infos

Code:
domain:       murebirth.com.br
entity:      Domain Under Protection Serviços de Internet Ltda.
document:     005.678.324/0001-05
Administrator:   Domain Administrator
país:          BR
ID entidade:   NAB51
ID admin:      WEINC5
ID técnico:    WEINC5
ID cobrança:   NAB51
servidor DNS:  ns.webzen.co.kr  
status DNS:    28/06/2013 AA
último AA:     28/06/2013
servidor DNS:  ns3.webzen.co.kr  
status DNS:    28/06/2013 NOT SYNC ZONE
último AA:     28/06/2013
saci:          sim
criado:        13/05/2013 #11456403
expiração:     13/05/2014
alterado:      14/05/2013

if you dont believe in this infos, just access this url

we need to be prepared to webzen moves, i think they will starts to sue private servers soon...

[]'s

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we need to be prepared to webzen moves, i think they will starts to sue private servers soon...

[]'s

You're so wrong at this point. They should sue private srvs from the beginning then. and stop developing another game to challange others

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I'm on the side of Webzen on this decision they made. Unlike any other private server which also offers the exact same PvP content, this one in my opinion would be better and balanced and more competitive. Since it is being handled by Webzen itself. I really liked how they didn't seem so desperate to open up a statement on closing every private server, but they instead challenge every private server.

This is really a threat to be honest on every private server, unless a private server owner could offer a much exciting rewards from playing the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm on the side of Webzen on this decision they made. Unlike any other private server which also offers the exact same PvP content, this one in my opinion would be better and balanced and more competitive. Since it is being handled by Webzen itself. I really liked how they didn't seem so desperate to open up a statement on closing every private server, but they instead challenge every private server.

This is really a threat to be honest on every private server, unless a private server owner could offer a much exciting rewards from playing the game.

However, if WebZen really want to reinvent PVP, they need to completely redo it from the ground up.
I don't take minusing some numbers and adding some numbers on the existing equations could count as a revamp.

For me, I'm not even caring about that. I firmly believe MUOnline as an engine could be suited for better stuff than BKs killing HEs. Oh well.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
However, if WebZen really want to reinvent PVP, they need to completely redo it from the ground up.
I don't take minusing some numbers and adding some numbers on the existing equations could count as a revamp.

For me, I'm not even caring about that. I firmly believe MUOnline as an engine could be suited for better stuff than BKs killing HEs. Oh well.

The game mechanic is old what is significant with this declaration is how much they could reward players from playing the game. If PvP wise then balancing wouldn't be much of an issue, because everything in-game is completely under control. Let's assume that they would host a tournament, and people would whine about the blade knight being overpowered.

The follow up to that would be them formulating a better solutions by maybe revising the character or probably just a few tweaks. And from a private server owner side, this would be require a skilled person whose very familiar with the client, And I'm sure that isn't even easy to find that type of person.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Español Text:
Creo que webzen esta tratando de asustar a los servidores privados

Ahora yo digo una cosa según tengo entendido será un Server pvp que para llegar a ser full solo te tomara 2 hs WTF donde esta lo emocionante del juego ?
Imaginen estas haciendo pvp durante mas de 5 o 6 hs creo que sera algo aburrido en otras palabras un Server fruta (9999999999... exp).
donde el objetivo es solo hacer pvp que luego de 2 o 3 hs se torna aburrido.

*se perderá esa magia de cuando se hacían amigos a media que se progresaba en el juego.
*recuerden esto se llenara de cuentas registradas los primeros meses luego al pasar los días o meses los usuarios se rebajaran y terminara perdiendo fama etc.

Creo que están poniendo un piedra en la que ellos mismo van a tropezar
sus mismo usuarios de sus Server dejaran de comprar
En su otra versión
y se inclinaran
por algo mas fácil y rápido
Recuerden bien este dicho a caballo regalado no se le mira los dientes.

Saludos Atte: Dkdexter

Ingles Text:

I think Webzen is trying to scare the private servers

Now I tell you this as I have understood it will be a pvp server to become full only takes 2 hours WTF where is the excitement of the game?
Imagine you doing pvp for more than 5 or 6 hours I think it will kind of boring in other words, a Server fruit (9999999999 ... exp).
where the goal is just to make pvp that after 2 or 3 hours gets boring.

* lose that magic is when friends were half that in the game progressed.
* remember this registered accounts will fill the first months after passing the days or months a lowering users and end up losing fame etc.

I think they are putting a stone on which they themselves are going to find
its same its Server users stop buying
In its another version
and bow down
for something easier and faster

Remember well this gift horse that never look the teeth.

Regards Atte: Dkdexter

Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
Today WebZen close my Facebook FanPage with 12k likes only!
and he send me a email saying that i must close my private server, or remove all content of they.
WTF! (i got pick of 200 players only)

Coincidental or the bad luck?...

They also shootdown some of the "friendly (fan) sites" and information sites - cuz of private server adverstiments on them :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
haha its the Noob DarkMaster again xD Hope close d.a.r.k.s.t.e.a.m.net as well i think that was the noob forum :D :D :D close you mouth dude please :D!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any news about, the facebooks pages being closed?.
Please any private server admin can leave here his feedback about this?.

I got also my facebook blocked, by the same email described in the first page of this thread.

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
Well.. Webzen dont need to proof anything, its u who need proof u use a EMULATOR not Webzens game (no GS nor Main.exe)!
Its funny.. if u for Ducking real go pay lawyer a 50$ and him will explain u all how and when and why u can get webzens d!#k in your butt

Back