Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Webzen Releases MuBot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rage fighter lv 277 piercing groove set +12+0

i dont really play, i just let the bot leveling and collect jewels xD

p/s i am playing on valhalla

Last edited:
Reaction score
This remind me of Jade Dynasty's auto-bot system.

Anyways, Webzen is desperate for money now as we see.

Instead of add-ons like this, they should have made a gender/sex system for the characters. That would be cool, really cool.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Character: 285 SM
Guild: Divine
Wings: Soul + 9 + ignore
Staff: Platina + 10 + xDMG
Shield: xLegendary + 9 + 10add + DD
Set(s): Anubis/Enis/Taros/Barnake
Ring1: Anubis
Ring2: WW
Pendant: Ability + 3% rec HP
Pet: Panda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not actively playing MU right now,but i play another game that has a legel bot(jade dynasty)and i can say I enjoy it.

So I'm not against it,it made me want to go back to GMU.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As more pro mu ppl said here ... webzen finally managed to kill this game by allowing what they always tried to block so it just turned into MuOffline.

I bet everyone loved how MU was 5-7 years ago when you were placing keyboard on top of your mouse just to lvlup while afking :) Good old memories

Webzen lost a lot by banning multiple accounts, they lost even more ppl due to lack of communication and as a RZ user said, this is a desperate act to get some players back which will work for a short time.

Still, they got the advantage of online players so you should be able to find active speaking players almost everytime comparing to a private server where ppl would get bored, but this will happen on GMo eventually

PS: loved the "next speed hack" joke :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i agree because i remember the good old days in mu when you walk in lorencia with the Sword Breaker something like this i dont remember the name correctly and you were the strongest one in front of everybody and now in 2011 the game called MuOnline became the Game called Dead MuOnline specially because of this new try from WZ to bring some players to their server and etc i miss the good old days when playing in mu was actually fun

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Basically this is a really good idea.
I think that this Auto Bot functions are really usefull ,except the one with the skills,mostly for the Low Experience servers.

But I also do belive that WebZen did this for attracting their lost people.
And I do agree with GameFobia ,that the server administration needs to communicate more with the servers players.

Reaction score
its a great idea. in official mu everyone is afk 90% of they r all online time.
so people use all kind of bots that are full of trojans. so with this update webzen helps people.

its stupid and wrong of private server admins to think that people will sit all day at the pc, and watch his char to kill mobs. its the same like to watch grass grow, or paint dry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea.. when you play on a server like global where xp is dam slow and every kill counts, you would want to maximize your play time even when you're not playing..

How many of you go to school or some go to work, and think that they could be leveling..etc.. AFK is a big part of this game that no one can deny, and everyone is coming up with their own bots to make things work for them.. you all used to afk in Lorencia market with SELL or BUY>> macros..

Webzen is not trying to gain people who left MU, rather gaining back people who went to the private MU servers as they can level up quickly, pick up a lot of stuff, afk train..etc..

I remember playing global where LT7 was the best there is, and every bless, soul, and chaos counted.. I used to play for hrs just to get a bless that I can buy an item (that is +3+12+L) with lol..

I left MU a long time ago (even though I do check out the latest here), and while this bot will not get me back to MU, but I certainly hope it will help current players with their adventures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back