Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's your favourite experience rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
U must be crazy, wating your life - time on servers when one sunshine day all your poop will be wipe.

Talking about xp rate then GMO have higher rates then u "WISH" 2 see on private servers :lol:

so true, every private server in on risk to wiped reasons can be different, hacked, hdd burned, or admin just bored, whats the point to play there? waisted time. if like to play mu, do it on off, period

Reaction score
500x -2000x is what i do like and for CM rates i do like 90-100% as its kinda annoying when chaos goblin eat up your items :p and 90-100% jewels rate
why so you may think? well... as you have played on many servers low and high exp ones
you should know they wont last forever therefore its kinda useless to have low rates to have fun hmm... and also its kinda stupid to play on those 9999999999999999999999999999999x (noobs on those days even dont know whats "AddExperience =" means on commonserver.cfg and what can be real max value)servers as you will get bored to fast

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think there is some servers in this beautiful world that are and will work very long time. For example: GrudeMU, ZhyperMU. I remembrer them from times when I was single-celled. :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But still they are private servers, not official and that means you CAN actually play in some private servers with 100% trust that everything won't be deleted what you'v reached, because some administrators mother don't allow her son to hold his computer power on day and night. I think there are in the world good private servers except these two.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anything between 50x and 1000x.

But again, EXP Rate means nothing to me. I've played both, and what makes me decide to leave or stay on server is NOT the EXP Rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back