Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats your Favourite Season for low exp no rr Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i ask this because there is lack of Low exp No Reset servers and i know there are many harcore players who will love for a perfect one to be released.

Please leave your Favourite Season and Why?

Me: Season 4
Why? Because i love The sockets and Limited Master Levels, which can make your char more unique then others and can create different builds etc..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For non rr server? The best is S6 Ep 2 Premium files..
On non rr server people need alot of events and customs to not become boring just killing mobs..

So buy S6 Ep 2 server files..config them GMO Style...and start..

GL. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
personally i liked seasons 2 and especially 3 ep1, though s4 isnt bad either because it brings skilltree with it and once someone makes a decent eX7000 crack it'll probably be the best private low exp server to date.

i ask this because there is lack of Low exp No Reset servers and i know there are many harcore players who will love for a perfect one to be released.

Please leave your Favourite Season and Why?

Me: Season 4
Why? Because i love The sockets and Limited Master Levels, which can make your char more unique then others and can create different builds etc..

actually there is one with 7x exp and decent drops, its been online since february and its season 4.

though it was even better before certain players whined enought to make the admin raise some of the rates(used to be 3x exp 15% drop.)

i know its not perfect as it has some bugs and problems, but the configuration is done so perfectly that it makes up for the bugs and other problems that will be eventually fixed. (main problems are lack of players and client cheat detection being not good enought to prevent selective autopicking programs)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Between Season 2 and 5. But Season 5 is the best, very good pvp and gameplay for all the characters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perfect versions for low servers are
99.62T
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 4.5/6 Files

Well i like them most :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Best is S5 just cant explain how good it is :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My favorite was 1.02n by Goe (32k max).. the Castle Siege was the best ... now the CS is useless

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why CS useless??..

a one example is when some users from a unregistered clan going to the Castle Siege they can kill registered people, it's annoying for users playing the CS .. in the Castle Siege from Goe it wasn't happen

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, with the new x700 coming out, I guess that's going to be the best season for low exp no rr server or any server at all, as a matter of fact.

Sure, my heart will always be inclined towards the old versions, because thats when I had my fun when I was younger.

But you can't reject the new members of the family, guys. The MU Family thats always growing in as the game develops. Dark Lord, Summoner, Rage Fighter, their all part of the family.

You can have great servers with great community and great management with the latest versions. It just hasn't happened yet, but it will someday.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me...definitely and will always be season 2. Never liked socket items for some reasons.

Back