Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats your Favourite Season for low exp no rr Server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i really like so much more 99.b+ with some fixes. doesn't perfect but i really like. basically exp semi-fast but good items so hard to found, and about guilds: for be masters need be so strong to can create a guild in stadium with a lot of strong phoenixes around the npc xD (that for less guilds but more quality in these)

Reaction score
good old S2/S3 ep1 wasl almost perfect as a nonreset server.
Otherwise i guess S6 ep3/ex7 would work fine too.
All that's in the middle just looks as a WIP and it's not balanced at all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 2 x200 is the best i think, with 10 rr!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
97d + Quest system, some customs, no spots, empty shops, weekly events, 3-5x and 20-40%, non reset server and 500 lvl's

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
latest version available exp 3-5x 10x maxed with boost exp..
GMO configs but easiest way to gain jewels and items with luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you got at least 3 servers like that in advertise section....
they all suck....lack of content....what are you going to do after you max?
war ? war? war? there is nothing else there

Hahaha, its just my favorite server, currently i dont have any server online but in past i had a server like that, online for 2 years and 150+ online players i closed it because i went to the university, if you're a good adm you can have any configs you want and you will have a good server.

But, if i found a good MuServer files Season 2 with Quest System, it will be the best, i love Season 2 too.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like the old versions such as 97D. I don't know why, maybe it's because the login screen brings back so many memories ( The login screen with the boats ) .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For non RR and RR server i think best is Season 6 EP 2, now i play on this version and i love it :3 i like some custom items to, but not rly much. Most of items is nonmeasurement to character and it's lock horrible. But all new thinks, like events, map's its OK for me :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
for me season 3 was really best for low exp

but s6e3 isnt bad :)

Back