Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's the point of Non Reset Servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just wanted to ask...What's the point of Non rr servers?what is happening after you reach 720lvl? 720lvl is max? Thank you for answers:blink:

Dope: title changed

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: What's the point of...?

I just wanted to ask...What's the point of Non rr servers?what is happening after you reach 720lvl? 720lvl is max? Thank you for answers:blink:

lol,this is the most ridiculous question i've ever seen asked in this forum /facepalm
u are actually asking what is the point of playing the game as intended?
ok let me ask you this and by doing so i would be answering your question, though i doubt you'l get it anyway:
whats the point of having a lvl cap in games?

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: What's the point of...?

First of all, getting to that max level 700+ is a challange, because it's not as easy as just 1-400 and RR when everything becomes easier and easier. The items matter a lot more than on other servers, I was hitting with my eMG on global for 10-20k / hit with some great items at level 600+. The distribution of the points matters a lot more, pvp is a lot more fun, and item hunting is actually important, if the server is properly configured, after reaching max level, you should still be months or years away from having all the best items available +13/15.

Hope that answers your question

Reaction score
Never forgot about where you start.

GMO have set this game for No Reset,aswell is working better on balance ways.
On the part of what to do ? I'm pretty sure that you have Really too many things to do,
We speak about Season8 ? if we do, then you really need a year to do something big on GMO.

Even on a private server with 3~15 Exp is even hard,some happy hours,vip's,bonus shits,
but about 3 max socket items,+15 items, or guess about +15+2 (same options items) is really hard so you need much time.

The way that you making Exp/Farm until you will be Absolutely complete is way harder than a server with many reset,
as always depends on server settings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1Word and Dope Boy One,Thank you for reply,Let's try some non rr server! :):

Reaction score
The main thing is untill you get 720lvl (max) which will take so much time you will manage to hunt items and other stuff
untill then you always get better, non reset servers with low exp are mostly hard which means there is likely almost no end of playing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haw much poins do you reach on official server?

Reaction score
MU Endgame (as a max level) is where the fun begins. Looking for the perfect set is a big challenge, customizing the char build and doing pvp and events is where the good of this game is

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Becoz if there is not any max stats player and there is not any reset system. Every one tries make best stat build and item set.
And its god for server owners becoz players stop creating farm accounts :)

Reaction score
Becoz if there is not any max stats player and there is not any reset system. Every one tries make best stat build and item set.
And its god for server owners becoz players stop creating farm accounts :)
What are you talking about? The lower experience the more alts they make :D I remember a guild made of 2 people with 20+ Accounts which were all being used :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mu online was made for 400 levels max at 1st, than started to add master levels. Mu is meant to be non-reset game. Resets is just a custom. In reset server cant even talk about balanced pvp or pvm.

There is 2 kind of non reset server. PVP, where you get almost everything instantly and go straight to pvp at gates. And there is PVM+PVP, i would call it PVA, where you must think about your build, thing about how you will gear up your character, think about tactic how you will slaughter the boss, because you will need a team. In non reset server is more communication with players than in Reset server. Thats why i was playing ONLY in no-reset server, because of people, friends, team work. Now its slowly forgotten. Everyone doing everything solo, 5 chars online and happy. But you are alone.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But in that case, what we're all talking about, also Reset limit servers are pretty much the same, difference is that you can achieve more stats and game is a little bit faster and I think that even better. It's like compromise between players that like reset system and those that don't and even better would be non ending circle for example you can make Grand Resets with 10 or 25 resets, you lose everything and start from 0 except your items and you get some cash points this is just an idea for reset limit servers, with this Grand Reset system players can rebuild their stats and earn some cash points if they want to, also rankings would have meaning then, so thats only my opinion maybe someone's interested to use this :)

Reaction score
U can also make rewards for resets in low exp server, just not give any extra points.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone point me to a guide on setup and stats adjustments for a non-reset server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lethalmu, make topic on "Help" section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reseted server is for players who want to have unlimited experience, means to do the same poop repeadtly.
Non-Reseted server is for real mu players that want to challenge them self to have a good build stats, good gear and to play with different types of classes with a different types of builds on each one.

If you are a real mu fan, you will never play reset server for a long time, PvP is so ugly I just can't see it, character died in 2 hits and all doing only twisting slash and the same skill over and over.

However in reseted server there is a pvp gameplay also, if you know how to play with your class, you will win.
It's like having a mu into League of Legends gameplay.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back