Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience?

My saddest thing happen to my MuOnline experience is that my In-game Admin account got hack by a stranger and dropping some FO items,,,hehehehe xD

how bout yourz? xD

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unbalanced configuration and high payments that make you OverPowered than normal users

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had server with 400+ online and 80k acc i buy offical CENSORED files drop down to 100 and little-bit latter server have ~40 online and soon affter i have to close it. And all thanks to buged and shity CENSORED files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
- When GMO got overwhelmed by chinese farmers, taking all good hunting spots. They also buy/bought many items/jewels from dupers to resell them.
- When Ragefigther was introduced and is still overpowered

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When psychic-dooms former admin, had a lot of donations money, that he hired hookers and made dope, and lived a month like a president and furnished his house from the donation money, and then wiped everything, deleted all accounts, closed the server.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When psychic-dooms former admin, had a lot of donations money, that he hired hookers and made dope, and lived a month like a president and furnished his house from the donation money, and then wiped everything, deleted all accounts, closed the server.

haha i played too ;p and yea i agree

2nd : Webzen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ohhh the old psychic-doom times..

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cleaned

Don't start a war in this thread :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm let me thing, oh now i remember when i start play mu about 5 ago and elf seems real pretty and hot, so i watching in her and start faping, so action going to big explosive and the duck, my all family come in my room and will song ,,happy birthday to y.. what the duck you are doing" , some peoples scream, other peoples laugh of load :S so that been worst thing in my life with mu :|

I just kidding :wink:

seriously, in mu happened many bad happens and very good happens and very funny happens :) i just cannot exclude one bad or one good happening because of their happens so many, i just cannot remember all of them :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the most saddest thing that i got when i play MU is ......
I GOT BANNED.

no really, while im playing MU many characters are lvl32k/9999 means(OverPowered) so me i dont have any money to buy that so i just duel/pk any players with the same level but while im pking someone popup and i hit it then i got killed by the F**king Reflect Damage cause he is lvl32k.. then im done:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back