Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Webzen ^^. They used to be cool, but now... they're money grabbing b*****ds! Now they just release a new chaos card and expect people to buy them. Crashing the ingame market at the same time.

Reaction score
when release section is all about cracked release xD no more free stuff xD server files became commercialized..

no more people like.. : goehdtjdrnr

and... when Akaruz passed away.. :( R.i.P

remember during those 97x version days... when you will notice a pre-created account : Akaruz with the pass : datamore xD

he was my inspiration back then on hosting my own first 97x server xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was playing Super MU private server before. Very fast leveling, I can play a week reaching Level 500 and now it's gone. Oh well, servers come and go.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience?

When i worked 2 years o a server making it perfect,no bug no nothing,350+ online,website,everything made by me...
Nights,hours,many days working alone instead of a normal team...Server up for 4 years,everything great until...
I forgot php_mysql extension loaded,a hacker came in,deleted C:/boot.ini,formated my hard-drives,lost every bit of server data...
The end..
That`s when i re-profiled myself.I am now Mecanik,I do not forgive,i do not forget xD

^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when release section is all about cracked release xD no more free stuff xD server files became commercialized..

no more people like.. : goehdtjdrnr

and... when Akaruz passed away.. :( R.i.P

remember during those 97x version days... when you will notice a pre-created account : Akaruz with the pass : datamore xD

he was my inspiration back then on hosting my own first 97x server xD

haha!, remember that when i was making test sometimes i forget to create an account and i used akaruz account

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When i worked 2 years o a server making it perfect,no bug no nothing,350+ online,website,everything made by me...
Nights,hours,many days working alone instead of a normal team...Server up for 4 years,everything great until...
I forgot php_mysql extension loaded,a hacker came in,deleted C:/boot.ini,formated my hard-drives,lost every bit of server data...
The end..
That`s when i re-profiled myself.I am now Mecanik,I do not forgive,i do not forget xD

^_^

Well , i think the person who messed you with your PC was me.
Well there was no server online neither more than 15 accounts in database , that makes it all lies what you said there.

^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I remember the most sad moment i remember its see how my friend malice (valhala MU) tell me abouth how he fight with the cancer in pancreas and same time he its fighting with a hacker in the server. One Ducking hacker destroying the greath work of a seek friend. finally he closed the server and i shure its bether now without this issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My saddest moment in Mu was when i finaly got a +9 Odin wind set, worked so hard for it.
I got scammed the same day and lost it :(

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Saddest days were always the same - the shutdown of servers. Apocalypse MU, Old Pless MU, Heroia MU, Lockdown MU, Alliance MU, all the old servers full of players having fun.

If I could travel back in time 10 years, the first thing I would do is play MU when it first started (I think back in 2003?)

Reaction score
the saddest thing that WILL happen to server owners or players are the Takedown of servers by webzen but that will never happen so lets have fun :D and the worst thing happened to me years ago was the private server i played took down by hackers :[
-cool story bro ;)

Reaction score
well... saddest moment: when my server (LastLand) was hacked and db got stolen.
result: closed.

It was completely free, we didn't sell items through donations, no vip status, was perfectly configured and one (if not the only) no reset hard server around europe.. had a lot of online and active players etc etc.

I really got sad and left the mu scene for a lot of time.

I'm never going to be admin of a server again ( i just helped some friends, that's all).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still can't get over what they did to us in Insania Mu.

I had invested so much time to get 100 resets for one full option item and I had 3 characters equip with full option gears, and they just simply decided to do a wipe out and returned the donors item. While us regular member who were registered since 2009 just got ignored.

That was the time I decided to not play Mu private servers anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back