Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sadesting experience i had on MuOnline is when i made MuOnline and the game went pretty good and i got 30 - 20 players everyday because of this person. then one day my top and one and only trusted friend the person who invited alot of players like 80% of the players, asked me how to make MuOnline game and started saying that he's gonna make one too and i feel like we both are gonna be rivals and steal my players someday u know and all of your players are going away.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heh, I remember when my brothers classmate showed him MuOnline. We both started to play Mu-WWG!(mu.lv) You know, I actually fell in love immediately. Playing there was so great! Server had its own version bought from WebZen (0.97d+new features). I spent there 3-4 years to get 12 ressets and Leather+13+luck+28+4opt set. Ohh, here comes more, I actually was elected to be a mister MuOnline 2007.
Yeah, but server administrators just decided to shut down it because of lack of ideas! So here swam all my dreams away..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When you think you are the Best and a Hacker comes in to play..

The whole world goes upside down!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When your server is almost 1year and you only have 5-10 players in-game -_-
That happens if service is bad (so lags,downtimes,bugs,bad admin/GM team) and if server is not interesting (configs,customs,good forum and site,monster spots,skins,etc.). When you start off your first time though, that's probably going to happen, it did with me ^^ my server SUCKS balls just because I did not know what to do, it was trial and error, a learning process.

When mu online became a server creation festival, i seriously want to play servers to but everyone is making one nowadays .__.
Yeah, I agree. Too many servers, players spread out too much, excluding the 'big longterm' servers like zhyper mu, which I've tried playing on but didn't like too much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The saddest thing that happen is to remember the good times on mu heroria
it's the best mu i saw.
and now they have stupid updated that make the game to junk.
i like season 2 but after season 3 they added stupid useless thing.
the good time. :)

Don Corleone
Reaction score
The saddest thing that happen is to remember the good times on mu heroria
it's the best mu i saw.
and now they have stupid updated that make the game to junk.
i like season 2 but after season 3 they added stupid useless thing.
the good time. :)

Give Ganja MU a try, good season 2, my mate owns it :)

One of the few servers that is not hungry for money, and no overpowered players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give Ganja MU a try, good season 2, my mate owns it :)

One of the few servers that is not hungry for money, and no overpowered players.

i know mu ganja but it's never be like mu heroia .
never!!!
even karli build it :p

Reaction score
it's almost the server that you won't get even bored :p

well, s2 is boring as poop, only click & slash, there is nothing to do except exp & visit 2 events, so your argument is invalid.

mu old seasons is like fcking/dating your first girlfriend, for sure you will remember it for whole life, but wont do it again.

Reaction score
well, s2 is boring as poop, only click & slash, there is nothing to do except exp & visit 2 events, so your argument is invalid.

mu old seasons is like fcking/dating your first girlfriend, for sure you will remember it for whole life, but wont do it again.

I know what your talkinga bout simple season 2 servers without anything special that look really boring with the basic stuff.
but thats not what i do .
so your idea is wrong.

maybe i don't get bored but to recreate the emotion of this mu
no one can.

Sure you can you just need to think how to set your server up and configure it , since most of mu owners just set it up put some already made shops , bases etc and leave the server running with some opened donation or webshop so they can achieve the cash firstly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got hacked by your close cousin and said he never did it. hahaha

he likes the suckerpunch i server after knowing it..

so its not sad at all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back