Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I really miss how MU Global used to be. Back before the cash shop and resets, and before all the hacks and bugs/dupes came along.

16 chaos = 1 soul / 2 soul = 1 bless. I'll never forget that economy. haha

i do remember before around...7-8 Years,one guy comes to our internetcafe ,and he ask us if we got GMO server installed,well we had it cause only one of our friends played with elf around 60-70 level,but the new guy log in with bk around 240-250 level :O We stay with mouth open..

When we all saw this one he used satan wings+0 dark pheonix set non excellent ofc,helm gloves armor +7 other +4/5 (some with luck) and Dragon spear+6+skill..But the most cool thing is that hes friend had bk level 310 around, with brass set+11+luck+dd+dsr+16...ohh damn..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Playing on the Old Psychic-Doom with 350level (1week) and after that i got informed about Reset System.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i enjoyed playing 2days get rank1 and ban my account by admin,

reason: fast level on 300exp = ban.

effin >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Worst thing that ever happened to mu?
Resets. Nowadays so few non-reset servers, everyone seem to enjoy resets more, for whatever reason...

Worst thing that ever happened to me?
When webzen made us migrate to maya/valhalla/whatever servers. So many many many friends lost back then :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never succesed making of 3rd lvl wings ^_^ i always failed :blushing:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really miss how MU Global used to be. Back before the cash shop and resets, and before all the hacks and bugs/dupes came along.

16 chaos = 1 soul / 2 soul = 1 bless. I'll never forget that economy. haha

I second this. I was so immersed into the game and I felt the medieval impression on playing MU versions 0.74 & 97d.

One the major things that's stopping anyone from creating a classic version server is the fact that the older versions have exploits that have not been patched especially the dupe exploit. It's a big disappointment. It can't be patched because the fault was based in the client executable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The things happened to this clean game with all cash shops reset shops..
Where is the gold old MU?

All servers files are "fixed" which means only "bugged" no clean files any more all new "shiny" fag items.

Tired of all the crap that game has taken!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was 3 am in the midnight i was hosting a 99b+ server, some local people came ringing at my door and ask what is the matter with the server :D... and when i checked the GS was giving a error windows, into the windows was wrote something like "jdapam" and only an ok button... this is the only time i encounter this error it is funny that i am from bulgaria and there is no such a word but it feels in a sens like some action and and a very wild action atleast i feel it like this although it doesnt mean anything, it was like the GS was speaking to me , joking :D.. i went off the server due to unknow bugs for me like this and alot of GS crash and inability and lack of discipline to do the homework if was possible. these days lorencia dot com was still on the web. hah.. now i realize that mu is much educative and mind opening.

It can't be patched because the fault was based in the client executable.
Locomoto, may i ask which is the first version with this item duplication problem fixed, and is there totally no way of preventing the duplication, thank you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember few saddest things:
1) I was playing on Zolik.net, server was very good. Low rate, nice balancing, big online. But after they added DL stuff (sets, weapons and etc), they were hacked or something.
All players can't save self progress. Full HHDs at server? Dont know. That was end for big and cool server.
2) global mu online updates that's brings to us useless stuff and crappy updates and most saddest things - easy leveling.

Anyway i like play in Mu Online :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Playing back then in MU Online Global by Webzen then transffered my account to MU Philippines hosted by Mobius then GONE in a few years... T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back