Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is anyone willing to play Old School low-rate server? Need opinions.

Version?

• Season 2

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Season 3 Episode 1

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Season 4

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Is anyone willing to play Ex700 Low-rate server? Need opinions.

Hello,

I'm planning to rent VDS in order to get back to MU business and I was wondering if anyone would like/be pleased to play non-reset low rate server? :/: I need to know people opinions if it's even worth trying. The server would be non-item selling. I'm willing to get attention and some ideas, advice, how to make game play more interesting, attractive. If someone's interested into, please feel free to post and/or pm me :cool:

For voters - please comment why :)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah I like to make old School too but im lacking of skills and files -.-"
I like Old school but with resets but not too overpowered :)
GL + Full Option

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have updated files of Season 3 Episode 1, can I have it ? So that I can help on fixing it :)

Reaction score
That's true. Season 2 is just boring. I'd rather make 97 then :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Season 1 w/o resets.

Reaction score
Isn't it just too boring? Lack of activities? :)

Not really , there are 150online on 1sxt server and second about 100.

But they're all russian , you know just friends long term group like.

Btw , if you guys want to play Season 4 Low Rate non resets , then be patient cus i am almost finished with my Season 4 Project with my partners for the server like 15x /30% Drops and the rest balanced stuff for pvp and nice things aside.

peace.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude just host the latest MU season and get it high rate and just make the setting stat based. So players won't have to keep on complaining about specific classes being overpowered and such. And in regards with the reset system, you could always use every resets as a credit to reset stats or probably buy bless and souls, and equipments should be hunted and not included on the shop.

summary

1. Mid Rate Server probably " 500,000x / 600,000x "
2. Per Reset = Credits for (Jewels,Stat Resets,Mounts,Skills,Exp Multiplier,Kalima Tickets,Panda)
3. Stat Based
4. Weekly Siege
5. Competitive PvP Server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The best version would be Season 3 Episode 1 with Hybrid files because there is new quest system new events more activity in server :)

Reaction score
Well old school MU servers are 0.97d, 0.99 and so on. Those servers used to be popular about 10 years ago and by that time people were so addicted to this game. Nowdays, new generation showed up, the people who used to play back then have moved into their lifes and grew up, most of them should have their own family as well. As time moves on, changes are coming, nowdays most private servers are from Season 4 up to 6, and the amount of players are mostly 15-20 years old. I think that adults do not have free time as they had back then, so my point is that old school servers do not have future, nobody will play them at all, most of people prefer the new versions of MU online.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well old school MU servers are 0.97d, 0.99 and so on. Those servers used to be popular about 10 years ago and by that time people were so addicted to this game. Nowdays, new generation showed up, the people who used to play back then have moved into their lifes and grew up, most of them should have their own family as well. As time moves on, changes are coming, nowdays most private servers are from Season 4 up to 6, and the amount of players are mostly 15- 20 years old. I think that adults do not have free time as they had back then, so my point is that old school servers do not have future, nobody will play them at all, most of people prefer the new versions of MU online.

Guess that's exactly what I needed :) thanks for your time!

Back