Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

is it wise to buy files from muengine.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i wanted to ask if it will be wise to buy muengine files for 250$ S6.3 or S8.3 same price.

ive also think about igcn but its alot more expensive 350$ + 25 Per month for just let the server be on.

is muengine files are good .??

its haf price and i dont need to pay 25$ just for the server will be running.

someone with experince will be good

tnx.

Reaction score
hello i wanted to ask if it will be wise to buy muengine files for 250$ S6.3 or S8.3 same price.

ive also think about igcn but its alot more expensive 350$ + 25 Per month for just let the server be on.

is muengine files are good .??

someone with experince will be good

tnx.

Well both of this 2 team are good.
Files from MuE cost around 190 eu if im not mistaken..All depends on how you can manage your settings there are many who had low support from MuE. i support MuE but IGCN is on top out there too.

Agree.

Topic will be closed after 24 Hours.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I bought MuEngine last month 250$ for 6.3 and 8.2. That is lifetime license
but You have to pay update fee everymonth to get update. You cannot skip anymonth, if you skip it. you have to pay for the month that you skip.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can afford it, pay up the extra bucks for IGCN. Best decision u will ever make. Trust me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hahahahah that made my day "I see you did a lot.. OF VIRUS" i never saw a pearson like him , helped so much this comunity , and all the time try to help anyone who need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back