Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R.I.P. Zemattana

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sadly i don't know who u are,but reading the comments here u seemed to be a good person.A death of a person is always a bad thing,expecially of a person beloved by the community.Requiem aeternam dona ei,Domine.Requiescat in pace.Amen.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rest in peace zemattana :(

i will never forget you.. thank you for your Excellent Contribution in MU Online Community.

we will miss you !

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
R.I.P

Shore somebody will miss this guy, but i personaly never know him and never noted, that him ever existed untill i saw this thread! Never seen any contribute to community who would pay my attention from HIM side. All these PRIVATE server developers can die all in one day and i will not feel sorry about it.. I know its sound rude, but thats the way it is. I feel more sorry for all these guys who write, how they will miss him.. 90% of liers!
I wont miss him..

Reset in peace my friend :D
Just about now saw your post, i though im cold bad butt fucker :/

Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
R.I.P

Shore somebody will miss this guy, but i personaly never know him and never noted, that him ever existed untill i saw this thread! Never seen any contribute to community who would pay my attention from HIM side. All these PRIVATE server developers can die all inone day and i will not feel sory about it.. I know its sound rude, but thats the way it is. I feel shame for all these guys who write about, how they will miss him.. 90% of liers!
I wont miss him..

Just about now saw your post, i though im cold bad butt fucker :/

Zemattana was EncGames owner

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
José Mattana R.I.P
He was a great coder, i would love him much more if he used to release his job for free, but all of us got bills to pay, and i can't imagine how big his bills were when thinking about fighting a cancer for 2 years, so he got my respect.
Rest in peace or how the other guy brilliant said, Reset in Peace !

We lost another soldier :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Jehovah bless you my friend, you told me how lucky I was when my baby was born and in changue i send condolences to your parents when you left. R.I.P.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Vaya con Dios amigo, I am sure you are in a better place, we will meet there ... but not yet, not yet ... R.I.P Zemattana

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R.I.P You have gone to a better place, somewhere like Icarus..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there for those who had no opportunity to meet you

Facebook

goodbye José Luis Mattana

Back