Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZEN PLS PODCAST Ep1 - RaGEZONE MU Online new weekly talkshow!

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - ZEN PLS PODCAST Ep1 - RaGEZONE MU Online new weekly talkshow! - RaGEZONE Forums

New episode every: 1 week
Created on: 27/06/2018
Weekly guests: Yes
This week's guest: Mr.KUNDUN

ZEN PLS PODCAST
EPISODE 1

Hope you enjoy the show!

Let me know what you want to see or be talked about in Episode 2!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice, something new :thumbup:

And yeah, Webzen totally fucked up MU (Legend) in the last years... Even the normal MU feels like a Frankenstein game since at least ex700... it seems like they have a need to copy everything from other similar games :mad:

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, something new :thumbup:

And yeah, Webzen totally fucked up MU (Legend) in the last years... Even the normal MU feels like a Frankenstein game since at least ex700... it seems like they have a need to copy everything from other similar games :mad:
Thank you for your reply :thumbup1:

i hope you ain't a type of a guy that still plays 97d and nothing else :p
I love me some custom/modified 97d versions, Dios' JAMAIKA MU is in my opinion the best damn classic mu server.

not that extreme... Season 6 is my favorite :)
I love S3Ep1 :eek:tt1:

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL well for some reason my account on youtube just got terminated.

I send them a form to get it re-opened, until then the video is unavailable.
Sorry :(

Video reuploaded.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
trying wayyyyy to hard, could not listen for minute

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
trying wayyyyy to hard, could not listen for minute
I don't remember trying hard at all :)

If you don't like my idea, or my face, or my voice, then Ok, I understand.
But trust me, I didn't try hard. I quite honestly pooped this out while I was bored.

Oh I have a great idea! Why don't you, good sir, do a mu podcast so that you show me how its done, properly!
Maybe I could learn a thing or 2 from you! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't remember trying hard at all :)

If you don't like my idea, or my face, or my voice, then Ok, I understand.
But trust me, I didn't try hard. I quite honestly pooped this out while I was bored.

Oh I have a great idea! Why don't you, good sir, do a mu podcast so that you show me how its done, properly!
Maybe I could learn a thing or 2 from you! :)

why would i do such bs, why would any grown up men do such thing.
pirate hat, making some weird voices, what is your target audience?
i have seen your servers here in ragezone, SUPER EPIC skins, making configs for years, opens: 5 online, closes in 1 week
now its super cool ''podcast''

go to twitch and try your luck there, there is plenty of creeps like you with 10 viewers

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"why would i do such bs, why would any grown up men do such thing."
Oh you are such a true, real man. Thanks for showing us.

"pirate hat, making some weird voices, what is your target audience? "
I'm a true pirate captain, sorry about my voice, and audience is all MU noobies.

i have seen your servers here in ragezone, SUPER EPIC skins, making configs for years, opens: 5 online, closes in 1 week
yes better textures and new maps is super epic skins. not making congif for years, making emulator. I tried to launch it last year, and we had very bad luck with anticheat client software and had to close because it was a failed launch.

The difference between a fighter and a loser is, a fighter tries and fails, and tries again, learning along the process and being able to improve himself.
A loser on the other hand, comes on ragezone forums spewing hate and bad vibes to someone he doesnt personally know, and complains.

now its super cool ''podcast''
no, now its a NEW super cool podcast

go to twitch and try your luck there, there is plenty of creeps like you with 10 viewers
thanks but no, Im taking a break from being a twitch streamer, got other things keeping me busy at the moment, but thanks for the suggestion :)

Back