• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ZEN PLS PODCAST Ep2 - The Future of MU Online

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Faronnia - ZEN PLS PODCAST Ep2 - The Future of MU Online - RaGEZONE Forums

EPISODE 2: The future of MU Online
New episode every: 1 week
Created on: 04/07/2018
This week's guest: No guest, just me again
Wacth the previous episode: http://forum.ragezone.com/f192/zen-pls-podcast-ep1-ragezone-1150481/

ZEN PLS PODCAST
EPISODE 2

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You better add me to the panel next week. @KingLordMaster
Sorry, the next 2 upcoming guest slots are booked in by:
- KarLi , my co-worker and I think possibly one of my best friends
- SgtSaint, ex-admin of the now closed Lockdown MU, if anyone remembers that shiet ;P

But I do see that in your forum signature you say you are an 'Enthusiastic MU Online skinner', which sounds great. We could do an episode where our focus topic can be re-designing mu online, skins, and stuff like that, and just have a nice fun chat.

I like to make each episode anything between 20min and 1 hour, so yeah we'll stay in touch buddy and I'll definitely bring you onto one of the future episodes :thumbup:

To all returning viewers, thank you! I hope you enjoy the show, and don't be afraid to get involved by commenting here on the forum!

See you on the next one :thrasher:

Back