Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zTeam season 8 episode 2 files, worth?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently came across someone selling the license.

Does anyone use these files? Are they any good?

is there anything that could change my mind about buying them ?

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am not their customer, but from what I saw here on forum, zTeam is dead, so I don't recommend you to buy zTeam license. I am not sure about this, but as I said, I saw it here on ragezone. Also, their support was terrible, sometimes you had to wait more than 7 days for reply. So no, it not worth.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I know that they are dead, however I am getting them for a small percent of the original price, and I don't have to pay a monthly fee - which is great. To be honest I don't need support if the files don't have critical bugs. As long as they work like they should. I got my hands on the data folder with all the configs and judging by that it should be good. Hopefully there won't be any critical bugs.

If I had more money I would surely buy ICGN because of the stuff I read about them.

Does anyone have experience with these files?
or do you guys know of a server which uses them?

Reaction score
I think files from every team have some good or bad support after the first couple of days of their release, some people are okay with it and some others are not. As a customer of MuEngine i'm pretty happy but I have seen some complaints. Depends on your knowledge about how to use them. Z-team was one of the best, I don't know about now! I've noticed after s8ep2 files were released (webzen files) all the mu team are being offline, I hope this is because they work on them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently came across someone selling the license.

Does anyone use these files? Are they any good?

is there anything that could change my mind about buying them ?

if you want to sell a copy ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have bought mine already, but I know someone who is selling it for 150$ (with antiddos and anticheat)

He claims that he is part of zTeam, althought I can't verify the legitimatacy of this guy. He only accepts western union, so be careful of scamming. Only pay him once you get your stuff.

And don't blame me if something goes wrong :p

Send me a PM if you want his skype.

Reaction score
he accepts WU only because its scam :)
z-team is dead, even their biggest server 4gamers (playdeon.com) moved to IGCN, support is silent for about 3 months.
i think they keep website only because people get over 180 days of paypal charge back time...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes thats true, when paying with western union you have to get your goods before you send the payment, if the seller refuses it is almost certain that it is a scam.

I would use IGCN myself because from what I read I think they are the best, however also the most expensive :p

Support on zTeam responds to you if you write in Russian, probably the English guy left the team. So get someone to translate for you :)

Reaction score
What i always thought about buying files: it doesn't worth it.
You wanna make a server, want to learn making server etc etc, learn about it, even code ur self, or configure, develop, from free sources,free released,cracked releases, why pay? just because there are few more features working etc doesn't mean its worth buying, ofc if ur rich why not, but we aren't here to buy and sell stuff, usually people do it because many newbies dont know whats behind what they buy or what did they miss already.

Reaction score
Not sure. Personally I'd just go with IGCN again as their files seemed to have a lot more features than what are available as public releases. I'd rather go with something that works than to have to sort through server files to find a working server and working client that match.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
he accepts WU only because its scam :)
z-team is dead, even their biggest server 4gamers (playdeon.com) moved to IGCN, support is silent for about 3 months.
i think they keep website only because people get over 180 days of paypal charge back time...

Usually I don’t get into community discussions, because it isn’t my work, but I shall insert my 2 coins now. A little bit of pre-history – first of all, I started working with darksim (zteam) on a special agreement at the beginning of previous year, we didn’t work for long together, for about 3-4 months, and we split, and the reason for that was that he didn’t bother much about his job. After that we continued to work on our own, all the crappy vs6 code was transferred to vs12 and was constantly debugged and updated for about half-a-year, there were a lot of shortcomings in his code, although the code wasn’t even his, as it turned out. Unfortunately, we can’t sit and struggle all the time with the mu engine, there are many interior factors for that, and therefore we decided to abort the development.

For the OP, I have the sources, together with our own developments, both client/server, I also have the build compiled without any version, including those I had on my project, license requirements. If it is interesting for you, I can sell you for cheap, because they are abandoned anyway.

Finally, I want to give an advice to you all, duck all those no-name teams, there is only one good MU Online development team, which is tested by time, and which I can recommend, and that is IGCN, the guys are really working hard and they know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Usually I don’t get into community discussions, because it isn’t my work, but I shall insert my 2 coins now. A little bit of pre-history – first of all, I started working with darksim (zteam) on a special agreement at the beginning of previous year, we didn’t work for long together, for about 3-4 months, and we split, and the reason for that was that he didn’t bother much about his job. After that we continued to work on our own, all the crappy vs6 code was transferred to vs12 and was constantly debugged and updated for about half-a-year, there were a lot of shortcomings in his code, although the code wasn’t even his, as it turned out. Unfortunately, we can’t sit and struggle all the time with the mu engine, there are many interior factors for that, and therefore we decided to abort the development.

For the OP, I have the sources, together with our own developments, both client/server, I also have the build compiled without any version, including those I had on my project, license requirements. If it is interesting for you, I can sell you for cheap, because they are abandoned anyway.

Finally, I want to give an advice to you all, duck all those no-name teams, there is only one good MU Online development team, which is tested by time, and which I can recommend, and that is IGCN, the guys are really working hard and they know what they are doing.
A very insightful post, and I cant agree more with what you said. If I had enough money I would buy IGCN for sure, it seems they are the only guys worthy of my trust.

Also thanks for the offer but I managed to buy a license from someone for 150$

And I am thinking, since you have the original source code, maybe you would be willing to code in some extra stuff for me? ofcourse not for free. My Skype is kuba.rakiec

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
THIS IS A MESSAGE TO: WHO EVER IS PLANNING TO BUY Z-TEAM FILES

Please save yourself some stress, just buy IGCN. It might cost more, but its so much more worth it.

Z-TEAM SEASON 8 IS THE BIGGEST MOST BUGGY shenanigans AROUND.
My game is full of critical bugs, and no one cares lol

I am not joking when i say this: cracked files are better.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for sale, include sources with latest fixed (from this month) and etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for sale, include sources with latest fixed (from this month) and etc.

What fixes?

I haven't got any fixes since i bought your files. Can you send them to me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i almost bought z-team licence, now there is no way i am going to do it.
thanks for the info guys!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im selling Muengine+muguard license
if any one interesting just pm .
Been with muengine for 3 years now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im selling Muengine+muguard license
if any one interesting just pm .
Been with muengine for 3 years now.

What do you think of muengine?
Are there any critical bugs?

Reaction score
This only the case if you want to buy it and just use them.

As a developer I really loved their files and I feel sorry because their season 8 comercial files were cracked and released here. Their project is based on 1.01.00 GS wich is pretty good and this allowed them to offer a really stable GS.

The source actually allow you to learn more about MU and make your own patches. If you don't want that, you can hire someone to do it for you and this might be cheaper.

You just seem a windows user that just bought Windows XP.

Back