Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.04D Vip Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellow everybody. I have MuServer 1.04D Season 3 Episode 1 version and i need to create vip server (subserver). I don't know how. If someone knows please help me. Thank's beforehand.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server files is season 3 and i need to add other server like vip. i know how to make server list but i don't know how to start another gameserver and join with only vip account ( add account in connectmember.txt). sorry for my bad english.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
my server files is season 3 and i need to add other server like vip. i know how to make server list but i don't know how to start another gameserver and join with only vip account ( add account in connectmember.txt). sorry for my bad english.

Hey, i read your Private message about that, i am creating Text detailed tutorial on how to do that.. can u share your statup.cfg (of your server files) ? then i can make it specifically for season 3.

cheers

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i read your Private message about that, i am creating Text detailed tutorial on how to do that.. can u share your statup.cfg (of your server files) ? then i can make it specifically for season 3.

cheers

did you mean StartUp.ini? here is

Upvote 0
Back