Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 VPS 2 Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, maybe i not found or there isn't thread about "how to set up 2 servers from 2 VPS" the servers are identical, so i want to connect with the same client, how to set up connections between servers if the IP's of VPS are different. Thanks for help.

Thread can be closed, i found solution in
http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/server-client-1066733/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have another problem, how to connect 2 servers from different IP to MvCore 1.17.0?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
que conecten igualmente no se puede amigo si querias 2 server uvieras instalado los 2 server en 1 mismo vps y hay de esa manera si se podria usar 2 server con el mismo vps

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
que conecten igualmente no se puede amigo si querias 2 server uvieras instalado los 2 server en 1 mismo vps y hay de esa manera si se podria usar 2 server con el mismo vps

Can you please in English, because "Google translater" not translating, thanks

Upvote 0
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You cannot use 1 client for 2 servers on different VPSs. Why? In client must be specified IP address of the server. So you will need to create client for each server with it's IP.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cannot use 1 client for 2 servers on different VPSs. Why? In client must be specified IP address of the server. So you will need to create client for each server with it's IP.

Thank you for your answer , but no i need to connect both servers to mvcore, maybe you can explain how to do this, i have one vps with domain + server, and second only with server. How to make both servers status and etc show in my web?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please in English, because "Google translater" not translating, thanks
That connect also can not friend if you wanted 2 servers uvieras installed the 2 servers in 1 same vps and there is that way if you could use 2 servers with the same vps

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That connect also can not friend if you wanted 2 servers uvieras installed the 2 servers in 1 same vps and there is that way if you could use 2 servers with the same vps

Yes, i know, i was try to run 2 servers in 1 VPS, but i dont know how to config ODBC, i'm talking about "Statistics" people online for me shows only in 1st or 2nd server, it depends of odbc settings.

Upvote 0
Unknown Place
Reaction score
Yes, i know, i was try to run 2 servers in 1 VPS, but i dont know how to config ODBC, i'm talking about "Statistics" people online for me shows only in 1st or 2nd server, it depends of odbc settings.
ODBC is a driver, basically you have to adjust a "profile" for the driver, with the desired settings, such as server, database, username and password. Then you have to configure your software to use the same ODBC profile as you've configured in ODBC settings, it isn't too hard once you've learn it. Also you've need to ensure, everything in terms of communications between both VPSs is allowed, to avoid any sort of connectivity problems or remote issues.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ODBC is a driver, basically you have to adjust a "profile" for the driver, with the desired settings, such as server, database, username and password. Then you have to configure your software to use the same ODBC profile as you've configured in ODBC settings, it isn't too hard once you've learn it. Also you've need to ensure, everything in terms of communications between both VPSs is allowed, to avoid any sort of connectivity problems or remote issues.

Thanks for your answer, i will try set up everything.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back