Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About 97D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good day! I was done, made it run but for some reason i cannot log in. i registered an account via Mu Edit 2.1 but when i try to log.in it on the game it says "Invalid ID". Im using the 97D+99i by Darkteam. and i was confused if it is non-md5 or md5. If someone can give me ideas on how to solve this I really appreciate it..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what about the joinserver can u send the folder?
although i remember having similar issue maybe try using other database .bak of MuOnline 97d file ?

Thanks for the response boss karli. im using SQL 2008 R2. and i restore the bak files that are compatible with SQL 2005 UP. it was included also in the MuServer Folder. This is my

And if you dont mind boss karli if ever this database are not compatible, would it be okay if i ask you the 97 DB?
Thank you boss karli!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i believe something wrong with your sql version?maybe use 2005 as recommended

Thanks for your recommendation sir!, i will apply that maybe if there's no other alternative solution.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well why u restore the database for sql 2005 ? u can use the normal muonline.bak that is possible to restore on any sql version which is default and should work. Did u try that? your joinserver look like non md5.

What i mean is, its indicated in the back up folder with categorize DB.bak. (MuOnline.bak(2000) and MuOnline.bak(2005 UP)
i restore the 2005 UP back up due to my SQL is 2008.

Here's the SS of my Database and its not md5 but when i try to log in on the game the "Gameserver logs" i think says "user: kennrj, pass: trustme" not found. and for the Log.in Page it says " Invalid user ID"

kenn14 - About 97D - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maybe u wanna try making acc with mucore 1.0.8 website and the register.php for 97d ?

No, i just try to made a website using Mucore 1.0.8 but i was not successful due to Registration page "Human/Image Verification". i registered that account via Mu Edit 2.1 and its been recorded to Database but seems when you try to log.in it say's "invalid ID user" , so far i double checks my IP's, reconfigure my OBDC and still no luck.

Anyways boss karli, If you have spare time can we do TeamViewer?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well first go and make mucore again and fiz human verification thing by using Captcha or the other option from admincp and try again, that way i can 100% know if its database problem or editor

then we can talk

Hello boss karli, i reformatted my laptop, then setting up from the start. anyways i just forgot to mention that my DB.bak has only MuOnline, there is no ranking. so i decide to make new DB in SQL and named it by Ranking then i choose the MuOnline.bak then restore.

Untitled - About 97D - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you have problems with db etc

1.your windows is not work correct

2.your sql server 2008r2 maybe is not install correct or is not work corect

3.you need web to work for 97d with no problems

5.port 44405 and 55901 need open to work correct

6.you just need to create MuOnline to work

If you use the files Dark'steam then the files have no problems and work 100% correct you have 2 db 1 for sql server 2000 and 2 work from 2005 to 2008 etc

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is what i was telling you boss karli. image verification not showing.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello boss karli, Thank you for helping me out :)

Do we have here any guides on to modify client, like changing rates, name and etc?
specially this bmd format.

Thanks alot! :)

Attachments

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello boss karli, Thank you for helping me out :)

Do we have here any guides on to modify client, like changing rates, name and etc?
specially this bmd format.

Thanks alot! :)

BMD editing use pentium tools or a mu tool editor for 97D version. Changing rates will be on the server side configuration.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
BMD editing use pentium tools or a mu tool editor for 97D version. Changing rates will be on the server side configuration.

Thank you sir! and lastly i have a problem when the mouse cursor pointed on all 2nd wings the client suddenly crashed.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir! and lastly i have a problem when the mouse cursor pointed on all 2nd wings the client suddenly crashed.

These files seem extremely buggy. But does this happen with all the wings?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back