Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What you think about 97D Old School?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I am an old mu online lover. Especially i like 97D+ versions or maximum is Season 1.

I just want to know if there is a point to open a 97D+ server for old schools lovers with x1-5 rates. What you think ? Are there people who like a hardcore old schools like old times?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you base your server around spanish community i feel like you could actually do good. But other than that you are most likely to be disappointed since the guys who played old versions in past now are grownups and they have their adult life now and younger kids are more attracted towards new seasons. Saying that i'd still recommend for you to try it out, its still an experience.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you base your server around spanish community i feel like you could actually do good. But other than that you are most likely to be disappointed since the guys who played old versions in past now are grownups and they have their adult life now and younger kids are more attracted towards new seasons. Saying that i'd still recommend for you to try it out, its still an experience.

My thoughts exactly.

I my self like medium servers. Season 6 + and about 1k to 2k Exp. Maybe dynamic exp. Currently i am testing a season 12 ep 2 server (mine)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back