How to add new maps on 97d client side?

How to add new maps on 97d client side?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

hey
    i am using 97d files gameserver and client side
    the GS side = fine terrains and all are added.
    now i wanna add for example Chaos Castle map and then add mobs in the map without issues.
    cuz i have issues on new maps when i hit Mobs 1 hit = DC and GameServer crushes!

any help would be appreciated!

@DragonSeth @RevolGaming @nevS @drakelv @Booms @Kiosani @bladeKnight19 @Pinkof @Gembrid @Matias65 @abysel @Dios @Th3AnG3L @Pinkof @myheart @Luis_br @martinx09 @NanoGuy @VeltonD @wolfulus @FrostCommunity @BladeKnight109 @cMu @Don Marco @[KeysS] @NSESystems

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    256Posts

Re: How to add new maps on 97d client side?

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    hey
    i am using 97d files gameserver and client side
    the GS side = fine terrains and all are added.
    now i wanna add for example Chaos Castle map and then add mobs in the map without issues.
    cuz i have issues on new maps when i hit Mobs 1 hit = DC and GameServer crushes!

any help would be appreciated!

@DragonSeth @RevolGaming @nevS @drakelv @Booms @Kiosani @bladeKnight19 @Pinkof @Gembrid @Matias65 @abysel @Dios @Th3AnG3L @Pinkof @myheart @Luis_br @martinx09 @NanoGuy @VeltonD @wolfulus @FrostCommunity @BladeKnight109 @cMu @Don Marco @[KeysS] @NSESystems
    I added new maps to the .97 version all works fine with the mobs! but there is one character problem in some places teleports to the lorencia

Quote Originally Posted by ponteleymon View Post
    I added new maps to the .97 version all works fine with the mobs! but there is one character problem in some places teleports to the lorencia
    i think thats just gate.txt / gate.bmd issue ?

also when Enter map 24 = text on the left window:

'Welcomet Attack speed %' or something like that^^

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    256Posts

i think thats just gate.txt / gate.bmd issue ?also when Enter map 24 = text on the left window:'Welcomet Attack speed %' or something like that^^
    it's unlikely to be a gate, but no messages. I enter the map through /move

MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    123Posts

i think thats just gate.txt / gate.bmd issue ?

also when Enter map 24 = text on the left window:

'Welcomet Attack speed %' or something like that^^

You need to rewrite Welcome Map Message on Main. Respawn problem, could be gate.bmd.

Disconnect on New Maps... -> Could be anything. Since useless HackProtect system to Bugged Extended Map Code on GameServer.

Quote Originally Posted by 007jodex View Post
    You need to rewrite Welcome Map Message on Main. Respawn problem, could be gate.bmd.

Disconnect on New Maps... -> Could be anything. Since useless HackProtect system to Bugged Extended Map Code on GameServer.
    where exactly u have to rewrite that Welcome map message on main and with what tools ? if no source etc on hand.

Advertisement