Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add new maps on 97d client side?

Reaction score
hey
i am using 97d files gameserver and client side
the GS side = fine terrains and all are added.
now i wanna add for example Chaos Castle map and then add mobs in the map without issues.
cuz i have issues on new maps when i hit Mobs 1 hit = DC and GameServer crushes!

any help would be appreciated!

@DragonSeth @RevolGaming @nevS @drakelv @Booms @Kiosani @bladeKnight19 @Pinkof @Gembrid @Matias65 @abysel @Dios @Th3AnG3L Pinkof @myheart @Luis_br @martinx09 @NanoGuy @VeltonD @wolfulus @FrostCommunity @BladeKnight109 @cMu @Don Marco @[KeysS] @NSESystems

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey
i am using 97d files gameserver and client side
the GS side = fine terrains and all are added.
now i wanna add for example Chaos Castle map and then add mobs in the map without issues.
cuz i have issues on new maps when i hit Mobs 1 hit = DC and GameServer crushes!

any help would be appreciated!

@DragonSeth @RevolGaming @nevS @drakelv @Booms @Kiosani @bladeKnight19 @Pinkof @Gembrid @Matias65 @abysel @Dios @Th3AnG3L @Pinkof @myheart @Luis_br @martinx09 @NanoGuy @VeltonD @wolfulus @FrostCommunity @BladeKnight109 @cMu @Don Marco @[KeysS] @NSESystems
I added new maps to the .97 version all works fine with the mobs! but there is one character problem in some places teleports to the lorencia

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I added new maps to the .97 version all works fine with the mobs! but there is one character problem in some places teleports to the lorencia

i think thats just gate.txt / gate.bmd issue ?

also when Enter map 24 = text on the left window:

'Welcomet Attack speed %' or something like that^^

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think thats just gate.txt / gate.bmd issue ?

also when Enter map 24 = text on the left window:

'Welcomet Attack speed %' or something like that^^

You need to rewrite Welcome Map Message on Main. Respawn problem, could be gate.bmd.

Disconnect on New Maps... -> Could be anything. Since useless HackProtect system to Bugged Extended Map Code on GameServer.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You need to rewrite Welcome Map Message on Main. Respawn problem, could be gate.bmd.

Disconnect on New Maps... -> Could be anything. Since useless HackProtect system to Bugged Extended Map Code on GameServer.

where exactly u have to rewrite that Welcome map message on main and with what tools ? if no source etc on hand.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where exactly u have to rewrite that Welcome map message on main and with what tools ? if no source etc on hand.

Is Necessary code it into main, there´ isnt any tools. 97D main have one simple function based on MapNumber, that just return map name text.

Something like:

int GetWelcomeMap()
{
switch(MapNumber)
case 0:
return (int*)"Lorencia";
break;

}

Really easy to code ;)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Is Necessary code it into main, there´ isnt any tools. 97D main have one simple function based on MapNumber, that just return map name text.

Something like:

Really easy to code ;)

Thank you, would be awesome if i had a simple guide to that..
cuz u know giving me the source doesnt mean anything to me lol :D

i dont know where to start? hook this with ollydbg ? i dont get it :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, would be awesome if i had a simple guide to that..
cuz u know giving me the source doesnt mean anything to me lol :D

i dont know where to start? hook this with ollydbg ? i dont get it :p

You'll need main source files to modify some parts of the code to make it works as you want. And, of course, you must know C++ and/or Assembler to do that.

Something like:

Really easy to code ;)

I'm not sure if that is going to work. You know... there are such lines on Text.bmd that says "Lorencia", "Noria", "Davias", etc. and if you change them, welcome message will change too. Of course, map 24 will print an undesired line, because following lines contain another strings for another things, like that "Attack speed %". You just have to find which line of Text.bmd is Main.exe reading when it prints the welcome message for world 24, and change it to another line, one that is empty, and then fill it with BMDEditor or something. Easy job, but not that easier although.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You'll need main source files to modify some parts of the code to make it works as you want. And, of course, you must know C++ and/or Assembler to do that.

I'm not sure if that is going to work. You know... there are such lines on Text.bmd that says "Lorencia", "Noria", "Davias", etc. and if you change them, welcome message will change too. Of course, map 24 will print an undesired line, because following lines contain another strings for another things, like that "Attack speed %". You just have to find which line of Text.bmd is Main.exe reading when it prints the welcome message for world 24, and change it to another line, one that is empty, and then fill it with BMDEditor or something. Easy job, but not that easier although.

does main real source even exist? [emoji28]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does main real source even exist? [emoji28]

I'm pretty sure that it does exist. Or, at least, Dios made that thing. JamaikaMu has a lot of new maps, and I've noticed that in his client there are more Text.bmd files. Maybe he hooked up a dll into main to make it read a second Text.bmd file or something, but I really think he has got Main.exe source files.

Upvote 0
Back