Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add music to locations and more other questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I wanted to ask, is it possible to put own soundtrack to map Lorencia?
And when I Level Up, there is no sound, but the .wav file is in the folder.
Is it possible to add some snow or Xmas objects to Lorencia and Noria?

Sorry for my bad English.

Mu version 97p+ - this one

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Add Your Own Music: Yes just download mp3 file and replace with the current one in the music folder (Must Have The Same Name)

No Sound Issue: Might need to enable in game sound effects. Or the file is not in the proper place or not named correctly

Adding your own objects: Yes use mu world editor 3.0 and work on your own custom maps or download ones from the web.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add Your Own Music: Yes just download mp3 file and replace with the current one in the music folder (Must Have The Same Name)

No Sound Issue: Might need to enable in game sound effects. Or the file is not in the proper place or not named correctly

Adding your own objects: Yes use mu world editor 3.0 and work on your own custom maps or download ones from the web.

Tried with MWE 0.7.1 there were no objects on the map. Where can I get 3.0 without viruses?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which I found, was 36/65 and all shows Trojan.
Yours - 62/68 Sality

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Either trust KarLi or you don't simply your choice.. Use Mu World Editor 3.0 if you feel more safe with that one instead of 7.1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to add music and sounds to maps that doesnt have them for example exile or silent map

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These are wonderful music. Can I use them as a mobile ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Or you can use to install and convert it to soundtrack

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back