Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Adding Ancient items (Euphoria Files)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i got a problem with ancient items

i use Euphoria file which is vicious is not coded on the files
i try to add it,i get the "itemsetoption.bmd" and "itemsettype.bmd" in other client (Exillium s3ep1)
and get the "itemsetoption(Kor).txt" and the "itemsettype(Kor)"

now my problem is
the Vicious appear in the files but the problem is the Option

Look at the Number 1
The Option is not working but in Number 2 and Number 3 the Ancient is Completed
eRw3TEb - [Help] Adding Ancient items (Euphoria Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

what can i do to make the Option Work?
thanks in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried to modify the ItemSetOption.bmd in the Data/Local/Eng/ folder?

I think its already working but it is just a visual bug. Have you tried hitting an enemy or monster? If there was green/blue color damage indicator coming out then it means its working.

Here is my config of vicious

Code:
"Vicious"    19    15    -1    -1    8    15    -1    -1    20    10    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    5    20    6    30    21    5    -1    -1    -1    -1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have you tried to modify the ItemSetOption.bmd in the Data/Local/Eng/ folder?

I think its already working but it is just a visual bug. Have you tried hitting an enemy or monster? If there was green/blue color damage indicator coming out then it means its working.

Here is my config of vicious

Code:
"Vicious"    19    15    -1    -1    8    15    -1    -1    20    10    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1    5    20    6    30    21    5    -1    -1    -1    -1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

i already check the ItemSetOption.bmd in magichand but the problem is
it is clear and no statement of any configuration

we have same config of Vicious
i already try to hit but no Double DMG and other specification that the vicious option is working

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already check the ItemSetOption.bmd in magichand but the problem is
it is clear and no statement of any configuration

we have same config of Vicious
i already try to hit but no Double DMG and other specification that the vicious option is working

Well the only possible solution could be, You need to code the vicious item in the gameserver source or client source. Because I haven't seen a season 3 with vicous set only hyon.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well the only possible solution could be, You need to code the vicious item in the gameserver source or client source. Because I haven't seen a season 3 with vicous set only hyon.

the sad part there,i dont know where is the Source of EuphoriaMU files

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You don't need source for this... I can help you with that, I've made alot of ancient sets in Euphoria files like DK ancient and even custom ancient sets PM me skype : dovydas.vinciunas12

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You don't need source for this... I can help you with that, I've made alot of ancient sets in Euphoria files like DK ancient and even custom ancient sets PM me skype : dovydas.vinciunas12

i found 2 skype account using this username dovydas.vinciunas12
i already sent friend request on both of it

my skype is : MaximusMU (John)

Upvote 0
Reaction score

i am having troubles making customs item + ancient option, do you know how do it?

i make all step correct, event y can made any original item ancient, but customs item dont.

UnCleanOne - [Help] Adding Ancient items (Euphoria Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back