Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

anticheat 2017 2018

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for some anticheat solutions for mu online.
If that matters then especially in s6 . I know about muguard and PS, they seem a bit too pricy...
What about MUE anticheat or whatever it was called, the cracked one. Is it good?
Anyway any recomendation would be great!
Im not looking at cracked or free versions only, good anticheat that doesnt affect gameplay itself with cpu usage or smth for around 20$/month would be awesome too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh sorry by muguard i meant liveguard, as i said seems to be a little bit too pricy .
for now ill keep with liveguard, since its the most affordable and known solution..
any other recomendations, which would be good for ~100 online season 6 server?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh sorry by muguard i meant liveguard, as i said seems to be a little bit too pricy .
for now ill keep with liveguard, since its the most affordable and known solution..
any other recomendations, which would be good for ~100 online season 6 server?

Liveguard is probably the best you can get for a budget. if you have questions about liveguard open up a ticket on the website not here. UGK is another option but a little pricey.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude OldSquadMu S6 Ep3 stop use liveguard because the problems with hackers so no is not the best

Did i ever say the best? I said the Anti Hack was pretty good i never said the best cause there is no such thing as the best as there is always something better. I had a good experience with the Anti hack so i'm saying in my opinion it's pretty good and i recommend it. If you don't that's fine. And also i said it's the best you can get for "A BUDGET" read next time dude.

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did i ever say the best? I said the Anti Hack was pretty good i never said the best cause there is no such thing as the best as there is always something better. I had a good experience with the Anti hack so i'm saying in my opinion it's pretty good and i recommend it. If you don't that's fine. And also i said it's the best you can get for "A BUDGET" read next time dude.

I do not think you understand the message I know you did not say the best but many times you said the liveguard is good because you had no problems with hackers of course you have no problems because they can use hack programs that could not be detected by the liveguard and you think you're secure ?

why do you think OldSquadMu S6 Ep3 changed the liveguard with a better anti-hack ? as I said I do not know how many times it does not matter how much protection it will have an anti-hack will never be 100% protection

Upvote 0
Back