Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BmdDec Has Stop Responding

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have manage to decrypt item.bmd and edit/add items on it, my problem now is that whenever i try to encrypt the edited or unedited item.bmd i always got this "BmdDec has stop responding" then crashes. :( Please help :( :( :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why not use magic-hand-editor? or pentium tools b.19 cracked?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
issue has been fixed boss by using "ENC Mu Client Tools" but i've got another issue, whenever i add the bmd and ojz files of the items i added inside item folder in the client, my main always crashes. please help boss

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess the main crashes due to corrupted .bmd files. Try using a different editor and see if the problem persists. Or you didn't add the correct file item locations. Check all your information and make sure everything is correct.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess the main crashes due to corrupted .bmd files. Try using a different editor and see if the problem persists. Or you didn't add the correct file item locations. Check all your information and make sure everything is correct.
Can you tell me boss which files bmd and ozt goes to where folder especially when adding custom items coming from another client. Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Back