Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Bugs) Some issues with [ExTeam] Season 6 Episode 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright I've got a list of bugs that I was hoping to find some help with.

The reason these bugs are an issue is because I would like to create a low and or non reset server where stats building is important. I think my biggest issues would be two bugs specifically, but here is the list. I will link to the files that I am using and then specify my biggest issues.

Cannot use strength reset fruit if strength is not 200 higher than base strength
Cannot use agility reset fruit if agility is not 200 higher than base agility
Cannot use energy reset fruit if energy is not 200 higher than base energy
Stamina reset fruit will roll back stamina to 65k
Socket items all have bonus attack power + 11
I cannot find a way to change quests to allow parties
I cannot find a way to change monster level requirement for master experience (players even get master exp from low level noria monsters)
Infinity Arrow Strengthener disables the elfs ability to use mu helper because it doesn't recognize infinity arrow as the same buff so it continues to try and use it.

Post of files, where I posted with no real response on anyone that might be able to help.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/exteam-season-6-episode-3-a-1114412/

Most specifically my biggest bug issues would be the inability to do quests while in a party and master exp from low level mobs. The other bugs I can work around without an issue.

My work around for the other bugs include the following.
Remove fruits and use site for stats resetting.
Make infinity arrow last a really long time after casting.
Ignore the bonus attack power it wont hurt, it still is equal for players.

Last edited:
Reaction score
stamina fruits - i dont know for sure.
in SCFData\items\ u have all the configs u need for socket items to change.
quests to allow parties? u mean quest can be done while u are in party?
goblin = event monster thats why it gives master exp i think, same with all the other event mobs/ boss etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
goblin is noria monsters, you get master experience from every monster in the game.
Yes allow quests in a party.
For socket bonus, I can't find a config for bonuses at all for sockets.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh, well no idea man, i think the files have alot of missing configs in SCFData in compare with SCFMT 11.70.24 or 11.70.82 etc

Are the 11.70.24 files better than what I am using? I thought mine were better, because the gameserver version says 12.00.01

Could you possibly link me to the files you're referring to, I did see a few the other day.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Look, 11.70.24 and other versions were compiled before 1/2 years etc, they might contain 1/2 bugs or so, but most things were working.
Thing about exteam s6ep3 from titanstech its the files arent complete, if u check SCFData of 11.70.24 (which is old version) and then check ur 12.00.01 you will see which has more config files, maybe exteam added client stuff, and compiled the files freshly but maybe not fixed any bugs? i dont know.. i never used them, i only used 11.70.24/11.70.28/11.70.82

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright thank you, I appreciate your efforts, Maybe someone else here can help me, but until I can get more replys I'll have to take a look around. The files I'm using work very well. It's only these bugs that prevent me from using the server setup that I am looking for.

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
not really, im muemu you have many ways to configure exp, drops and custom invasions, you have the pvp events, the bonus events (happy hour and all that stuff in tt), balancing characters is easier, tt is good obnly for their bots (wich arent used in most of low rate servers).

and the most important part, it has way less bugs than tt.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just change your server files to muemu way less bugs. Titan tech is good as well but its your choice.

Both don't have many bugs.
TitanTech Has Custom Bots
And they both have sources.

Go nuts.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@natzugen i dont think TT has less bugs than MUEMU... i'm dissapointed from u lol, if u know how to fix bugs with TT sources then u do that.. same way everyone did with muemu.. that doesnt make TT bad just because ppl prefer to work with muemu simple files, TT is more advanced, and it can get even more advanced than that.. if you check my 11.70.24 TT repack there are plenty of configs for everything almost u wanna do, incomparable with muemu because muemu has only some specific good configs that can be easily implemented on TT if you know how to include them.
There are plus and minus on muemu files and same for titans tech, its just that ppl this last few months been using and helping make the 'muemu/xteam' files better and better.. doesnt mean ppl should stop using TT.

i'd go with dragonseth's sugguestion on that

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I'm in testing stage and would love to try out MuEMU, could you guys link me to a few recommendations for these files?

Currently with these bugs it makes it not possible to make a non reset server, these things are important to the game play in non reset servers. most specifically party questing and drop configurations because of the community balance and Buff characters need a way to complete the quests.

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i started with tt (with your repack) but muemu is better for low rate servers that is why il saying it, nobody has released stuff for muemu s6 just for s8 so the files without any modifications do have less bugs than tt specially the ones of exteam that crashes with %n commands, im not just talking random stuff here, i worked with both sources and muemu is far superior, tt code is a complete mess and has a lot of crappy code and possible crashes without talking about deprecated functions and excesive resourfes usage, muemu has celan and optimized code, it barely uses any deprecated functions and while you run a server using tt you can run 3 with muemu on the same machine in matters of resources usage, as far as stability goes muemu is better.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate the help, have links to any suggested museum servers?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was afraid of that haha, I haven't compiled anything in a while. Any precompiled I can use until I can figure out how to use visual studio again?

MuEmu Complied:
Enjoy :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuEmu Complied:
Enjoy :)

That's awesome of you man, I really appreciate it! it will surely give me an opportunity to test the files before I put in the work to compile my own.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back