Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CashShop S3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I need to know how to add items to WishList category in cashshop

PowerMu - CashShop  S3 - RaGEZONE Forums

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Season 3 ep1 files
Lol, not season, files.
Anyway Karli it's Deathway bad repack, MuOnline Developer (Dennis).
PowerMu - there is file at data > local > another folder there > shop.bmd(something like this)
search there and then code for server part, hard to explain, when I will be at home I will send you the directly places to see and edit.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please share a link of your files and cashshop Configs or tell us full name of the files / repack u are using.. just by telling s3 ep1 that doesnt help.

thanks
Ok send you details

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are all wrong ,wishlist is used for items which you want to buy (to compare them). Use right click on item to add it to wishlist(from shop category),use right click on item in wishlist to remove it. PowerMu

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are all wrong ,wishlist is used for items which you want to buy (to compare them). Use right click on item to add it to wishlist(from shop category),use right click on item in wishlist to remove it. @PowerMu

when pressing on 'gift' button it says Preparing'

why is that ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know(never used wishlist while playing).
Anyway this feature is useless.

Yes, i have a question, if i want to delete the 'gift' button from cashshop, how can i do that? so far i remove it only from text.bmd

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes, i have a question, if i want to delete the 'gift' button from cashshop, how can i do that? so far i remove it only from text.bmd

u can hide it i think in client/data/interface/ if u find the button icon u can replace the image with transparent empty image and so ppl wont see it, onl if they click on that Position then somehting will happen, but probably no one will cus there is nothing.

Also checked ur cashshop configs there is nothing u can do on the configs, all i see its just list of the items.
maybe probably in ur client/data/local/cash shop .BMD files.. there maybe u can remove the category of wishlist (by replacing the text with just empty space or something) u have to try out (use pentium tools or miagc hand online editors)

Upvote 0
Back