Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Castle Siege Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just checked the npc in loren deep and check for the guild listed for CastleSiege it always say "has not been confirmed" and "Announcement Period" is the status, but when i check on MuCastle_REG_SIEGE there are guilds registered there, in MuCastle_SIEGE_GUILDLIST is shows "NULL"

And in GSCS im getting this "[CastleSiege] CCastleSiege::SetCsTotalGuildInfo ERROR - iCOUNT <=0"

Im using MUeMU S6E3 and my CastleSiege is set every Saturday 20:00

And this issue occurred after i rollback/re-restore MuOnline DB

Scripter - Castle Siege Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just checked the npc in loren deep and check for the guild listed for CastleSiege it always say "has not been confirmed" and "Announcement Period" is the status, but when i check on MuCastle_REG_SIEGE there are guilds registered there, in MuCastle_SIEGE_GUILDLIST is shows "NULL"

And in GSCS im getting this "[CastleSiege] CCastleSiege::SetCsTotalGuildInfo ERROR - iCOUNT <=0"

Im using MUeMU S6E3 and my CastleSiege is set every Saturday 20:00

And this issue occurred after i rollback/re-restore MuOnline DB

Bump!

Help! :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back