Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Castle Siege Flags Empty & Can't enter into Lands Of Trials.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, after update ServerFiles, this past weekend was the first Castle Siege battle.
The Guild who wons the siege, can't enter into Lands Of Trials, and the flags in LorenDeep appears Empty (Like no guild owner).
I've checked the DataBase (MU_CASTLE_DATA) And exist the Guild Owner, and Castle Occupy is True, also the rest of data is setted up correctly (I think).
Before I updated the serverfiles, all works fine, I Don't replace any config, any ports, any links, nothing, I use the same database, use the same *.Exe's, Only Replace GS's & New Data Folders Config, but nothing about CS.

It seems like GS don't receibe the information from DataServer or something like this...
I really don't know what to do, NPC say's "Only Castle Owner can enter... etc. etc."
If somebody can Help whit this, I really apreciate.
Thanks on advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
which server files?

Thanks for answer, i'ts solved, in the second day of battle end, all starts to works fine, flags and Lands Of Trials, also I use 10.03.15 SCFMT, I thinks is the config of day's on MuCastleData.dat

Upvote 0
Back