• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Change sell price to 0 or 1000 zen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ragezone, help me please change sell price (0 or 1000 zen) of all items in shop (Source code IGC 9.5.1.15)
I was looking for something like this on the forum but my search led me to a dead end.

Tell me in what direction to watch
Sorry for my bad lang, Thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, i think so. Anyway looking for same help with MUEMu/X-Team Season6 - want to change random client prices to one i changed via server files. As i know its need to be edited in game-client, dont know about IGCN.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So your wanting to change the sell price of the shops?

Yes, i want change sell price of the shops.
Sell everything items to the shop -1000 zen.
SCF server files have this configuration but IGC no. :(

[SellMoney]
SCFUseChangeSellMoneyChange=1
SCFMaxSellMoney=1000

Thx for answer DragonSeth

Yup, i think so. Anyway looking for same help with MUEMu/X-Team Season6 - want to change random client prices to one i changed via server files. As i know its need to be edited in game-client, dont know about IGCN.
Problem in server files, this configuration is not present with zen sell/buy action.
In client i can change price but in server conf no :(

Thx for answer Cote1X

Upvote 0
Back