Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Graphics Bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and my apologies for the nature of my help request, I think this is not the proper place to ask for this kind of help but I'm pretty desperate and if there is any place I might get actual help this is it...

I have this problem on my dekstop pc with any version of MU, on any server (even global) and in any resolution or display mode.

The following screens are actually taken on my attempt to play on global:
*Etherial* - Client Graphics Bug - RaGEZONE Forums
*Etherial* - Client Graphics Bug - RaGEZONE Forums

Before you go on with the standard suggestions these are the things I have tried so far and none of it makes any difference:

1. Graphics Drivers Updated
2. Frameworks 3.5 and above installed
3. All MS C++ Redist. Installed from 2005 to present
4. All possible DirectX versions installed/updated.
5. Tweaked NVidia 3D settings in every possible combination.

And the most weird part of all, I've setup a VM running win XP and the game runs just fine there which means my hardware is definitely not the problem.

My Specs are these:
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k 4.0Ghz
MoBo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
RAM: Corsair DDR3 16GB @ 1600Mhz
GPU: Asus Strix NVidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

I have found a couple of people with the same problem around google but no solutions. I have also sent a ticket to webzen but I haven't got any replies. If any of you have any ideas I'd be grateful...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right so, than he has integrated gpu too? Check the bios, and if yes than disable the integratet videocard, and everything will works fine.

The problem is mostly appears under AMD videocards, I have never seen problem on NVidia
Internal intel graphic processor is disabled under BIOS. Any other ideas ?

Upvote 0
Back