Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Conqueror Wings and Angel & Devil Wings Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, there is a problem in my server with those 2 Wings. I added them correctly 100%. Added them to item.text in Server side, item.bmd , itemtooltip.bmd in Client side.

But the strange problem is that, when char wear them it is okay, i even added their Dynamic and Static effects. But when char warps to other city, Wings just disappear, and need to rewear again.

How can i solve it? Nearly 10-15 days am searching for it, but could not find.

In the first picture, you can see that Wings are visible while equipped.

But in the second picture, i just warped to Devias and here it is , though it is equipped, but it is not visible.

And here is my main.exe . Please help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, there is a problem in my server with those 2 Wings. I added them correctly 100%. Added them to item.text in Server side, item.bmd , itemtooltip.bmd in Client side.

But the strange problem is that, when char wear them it is okay, i even added their Dynamic and Static effects. But when char warps to other city, Wings just disappear, and need to rewear again.

How can i solve it? Nearly 10-15 days am searching for it, but could not find.

In the first picture, you can see that Wings are visible while equipped.

But in the second picture, i just warped to Devias and here it is , though it is equipped, but it is not visible.

And here is my main.exe . Please help me.

what file you are using?

try add to item_eng on Client Side.

can i see your config?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Conqueror Wings and Angel & Devil Wings Problem

what file you are using?

try add to item_eng on Client Side.

can i see your config?

It is Muemu Update 25 Custom Files. Here is my item and itemtooltip

By the way, i has only item.bmd and itemtooltip.bmd , and they are in english. Do i have to change their name to item_eng and itemtooltip_eng.bmd or does it matter?

files used?

Muemu Client Update 25 Custom files

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It is Muemu Update 25 Custom Files. Here is my item and itemtooltip

By the way, i has only item.bmd and itemtooltip.bmd , and they are in english. Do i have to change their name to item_eng and itemtooltip_eng.bmd or does it matter?

Muemu Client Update 25 Custom files

no you dont need to change it.

the problem shown in the picture is on server side.
as you can see the wings shows perfectly and its just when you move to other map the wings disappeared or changing appearance.
Please check CustomWing.txt
it should be the same in your Maininfo Folder

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no you dont need to change it.

the problem shown in the picture is on server side.
as you can see the wings shows perfectly and its just when you move to other map the wings disappeared or changing appearance.
Please check CustomWing.txt
it should be the same in your Maininfo Folder

I checked it in MainInfo Folder. For making sure, i pressed get premium Main info, and replaced main.premium file. But it is the same. Which files you need to check them, tell me all of them, and i wil send, i really need help, cant solve it more than 20 days :/

If there would be a limit in Main, then the item should not be visible right?

Then what is the problem? Cant find

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I checked it in MainInfo Folder. For making sure, i pressed get premium Main info, and replaced main.premium file. But it is the same. Which files you need to check them, tell me all of them, and i wil send, i really need help, cant solve it more than 20 days :/

If there would be a limit in Main, then the item should not be visible right?

Then what is the problem? Cant find

add the code on MuServer/Data/Custom and CustomWing.txt

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

add the code on MuServer/Data/Custom and CustomWing.txt
Thank you very much for your interest bro. FDService already helped me. I did not copied whole text from MainInfo CustomWing.txt to Custom , i just put 2 Wings which i wanted to add , copied full text and it worked :)

Upvote 0
Back