Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating a website , doesn't display images on other computers only the hosts , help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help , when opening website trough the VPS computer (where the mu server is hosted) the website is normal

but when using other computer , the website doesnt load images and just crashes like this

Can anyone help resolve this ?
While installing the mu core it had problems creating the databases , it didnt create no database , so i took the query straight to the MuOnline database and succesfully executed them with my own hand (by copying the query code in "new query" , it had been succesfully created) and did it with all the query's manualy . And first time when i didnt do this it also showed this bug , like no images on other computers , other than the hosts .
If anyone is fomiliar with this bug , i would apriciate any help
Xamp version - 1.7.1
Mu core version - 1.0.8

Reaction score
i think its because in admincp > website settings..
what you put in URL? domain or IP?
i think you must put or whatever u have
instead of IP and with http or www

other than that, installl Xampp 1.7.7 with DLL4XAMP and enable mssql in php.ini (more secured and used with sql 2008 or higher versions)

Upvote 0
Back